Nozstock vs Bearded ?

mrfunk

So which is better? Nozstock vs Bearded ?

I hate any sort of rock or folk... or anyone f@cking about with guitars ..

Music taste , Dub Reggae, Ska D&B, PSY, chill, Electronica..Ambient etc.. 

which would you do.. and why...

what experience have you had?

1 hour ago, mrfunk said:

Bearded is a great small festival, I went last year and am going again this year - but if you're not enjoying something there isn't a lot of different things to explore. I've not been to Nozstock but have heard it's a pretty similar vibe so I'd say go for whichever lineup you prefer - which I assume would be Nozstock given that hating Rock/Folk/Guitar stuff rules out 90% of what's on at Bearded.

8 hours ago, mrfunk said:

So which is better? Nozstock vs Bearded ?

Music taste , Dub Reggae, Ska D&B, PSY, chill, Electronica..Ambient etc.. 

which would you do.. and why...

what experience have you had?

for that music taste why aren't you doing Boomtown? :P

• 3 weeks later...

I went to Nozstock once. Unfortunately it was mostly a rainy one, so that dampered spirits. That said, it was somehow refreshing to open a portaloo door, and witness a young woman snorting some white powder off the bit of built up plastic right besides the toilet seat. on the opposite side to the flush handle device thingy.  To be honest though - even I baulked at the horror of that performance!

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2018 at 9:35 PM, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

young woman snorting some white powder off the bit of built up plastic right besides the toilet seat. on the opposite side to the flush handle device thingy.  To be honest though - even I baulked at the horror of that performance!

Hahaha! And yeeeeeeesssshhh! We've all been desperate but I think at that point it's time to call it a night!!!!!

Somewhat reminds me of that famed picture of that man spread out on the floor of the portaloo. It's too early to repost it here so I'll leave it to people's memories. 

Edited by semmtexx

1 hour ago, semmtexx said:

Somewhat reminds me of that famed picture of that man spread out on the floor of the portaloo. It's too early to repost it here so I'll leave it to people's memories. 

Thanks mate, that image is plainly burned into my subconscious

1gnicg.jpg

4 hours ago, Rumblestripe said:

Thanks mate, that image is plainly burned into my subconscious

1gnicg.jpg

Sincerely - I do apologise.

It must have been some night out. To lose all your clothes, shit yourself and find it reasonable to pass out on a portaloo floor. I love a party as much as the next person but genuinely hope I never enjoy myself that much! 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, semmtexx said:

I remember it. That's because I think that I was the first one to post it on here. Can't seem to find it now. Maybe that's for the best.

5 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I remember it. That's because I think that I was the first one to post it on here. Can't seem to find it now. Maybe that's for the best.

Never look. It only needs to be seen once.