guypjfreak

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely shitting it for tomorrow. 10 of us trying in total, 4 for the coach which will leave 6 for Sunday if everything works out. Gunna be dreaming about the F5 key tonight. Good luck to everyone who is trying.

received_442324642956808.gif

Edited by AmyShambles
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys, just wondered if any can give me some advice - We are desperate to get tickets this year (as I know everyone is) but want to drive, what do you think about the idea of going on the coach - then a taxi back to our car and driving in - would this be possible? I know its a bit of a mission but if its increases our chances - we are wondering whether we should We have found a coach stop not too far from the site) Is it doable? Has anyone done it before - i'm sure i've read people have on efestivals a few years ago but couldn't find much!

But theres just a few potential issues/queries - im just not sure if we would be able to get a car park ticket - I know that on the website it says GA only can buy these but I wondered if someone who had a GA bought one for us, would they know? Not sure whether they would check the tickets we had to ensure they were GA, whether coach tickets are entirely different colour to GA so would be obvious (?) or for whatever reason whether it would even work. We REALLY want to go but want to be able to have our car to have our things and no limit on what we want to take, and also be able to drive back on the monday at the time that suits us.

And not sure of any other car parking options that there might be other than the official car parks on site?

Anyway, thanks for your help and good luck tomorrow (and sunday) if you are trying - I hope we all get tickets!!

10 minutes ago, Musiclover99 said:

Hey guys, just wondered if any can give me some advice - We are desperate to get tickets this year (as I know everyone is) but want to drive, what do you think about the idea of going on the coach - then a taxi back to our car and driving in - would this be possible? I know its a bit of a mission but if its increases our chances - we are wondering whether we should We have found a coach stop not too far from the site) Is it doable? Has anyone done it before - i'm sure i've read people have on efestivals a few years ago but couldn't find much!

But theres just a few potential issues/queries - im just not sure if we would be able to get a car park ticket - I know that on the website it says GA only can buy these but I wondered if someone who had a GA bought one for us, would they know? Not sure whether they would check the tickets we had to ensure they were GA, whether coach tickets are entirely different colour to GA so would be obvious (?) or for whatever reason whether it would even work. We REALLY want to go but want to be able to have our car to have our things and no limit on what we want to take, and also be able to drive back on the monday at the time that suits us.

And not sure of any other car parking options that there might be other than the official car parks on site?

Anyway, thanks for your help and good luck tomorrow (and sunday) if you are trying - I hope we all get tickets!!

The To your question is yes.. Why not if you are willing to do that.. Believe it or not if you don't have a car park ticket you CAN if you flutter your eyes get one on the gate.. So if you really want to go then you can do that... 

BUT IF YOU GET MY TICKET THIS WAY I WILL HAVE TO HAVE PAYMENT OF ONE BOTTLE OF VODKA lol