guypjfreak

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, Glasto peaches said:

I’m on holiday in Lanzarote on ticket day.  It’s safe to say I am shitting myself!  Anyone been successful getting through whilst abroad in the past?  

I wouldn't let it ruin your holiday, but I'd make sure that you're within decent range of the hotel's router (don't want to be having a crap connection to that to compound matters). Use their business centre, if they have one. 

4 minutes ago, UEF said:

I wouldn't let it ruin your holiday, but I'd make sure that you're within decent range of the hotel's router (don't want to be having a crap connection to that to compound matters). Use their business centre, if they have one. 

this.....or make sure you have a good stable 4G signal on your phone and tether a laptop/tablet to it.

3 minutes ago, Glasto peaches said:

I was thinking of using my phones 4g for my iPad and finding a strong WiFi from a bar for my husbands. Will also have our phones as well.  

Bear in mind that the hotel/bar wifi is likely to be unsecured and therefore open to snooping....not a great idea to use if you are making any kind of financial transaction using card/account numbers etc.  Using 4G tethered to your ipad would be a safer solution. 

• Upvote 1