guypjfreak

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a count down thread but I dont want to start a new one just for this question. Does anyone know if the ticket sale dates for this october have been announced yet? I did some googling and couldnt find anything so im guessing the answer is no but I thought id ask anyway, thanks!

31 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

I know this is a count down thread but I dont want to start a new one just for this question. Does anyone know if the ticket sale dates for this october have been announced yet? I did some googling and couldnt find anything so im guessing the answer is no but I thought id ask anyway, thanks!

This thread keeps switching between being a countdown thread and normal T-Day discussions. I don't think the date has been actually announced yet, but it should be in 102 days, I.e. Sunday, the 7th of October, the first Sunday in October.

I don't know how you hardcore countdowners keep going.  I remember getting really into it when Blur were playing, but that was 9 years ago! You do come up with some great images though.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Walker2295 said:

Rallied up some troops who are keen to go and all Glasto virgins which will be exciting (if successful)... but think they thought this would be a simple ticketmaster purchase until I gave them the low down on having to register etc last night :rofl: 

Nnooooo we don't need any more people trying for tickets. What with last years good weather, too much info around this year about the fallow year combined with the good weather (again) and it seems half of my friends are marking themselves as 'interested; .... go away, you'd all hate it - nothing to see here . I'm feeling mighty nervus already about October

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Nnooooo we don't need any more people trying for tickets. What with last years good weather, too much info around this year about the fallow year combined with the good weather (again) and it seems half of my friends are marking themselves as 'interested; .... go away, you'd all hate it - nothing to see here . I'm feeling mighty nervus already about October

Hahaha Yeah I feel you there! A few people I know outside the group I've asked are suddenly interested defo cause of the hype  and want to go now and I know they would just be there for the snapchat and intagram pics . While I know people are just about that now a days (and I'm all up for your ace pic up on the hill next to the sign and a couple of uploads) just annoying cause they have shown no interest before and feel like it a waste on them as they are just the type of people to go to say they have been there.

4 hours ago, Walker2295 said:

Hahaha Yeah I feel you there! A few people I know outside the group I've asked are suddenly interested defo cause of the hype  and want to go now and I know they would just be there for the snapchat and intagram pics . While I know people are just about that now a days (and I'm all up for your ace pic up on the hill next to the sign and a couple of uploads) just annoying cause they have shown no interest before and feel like it a waste on them as they are just the type of people to go to say they have been there.

There needs to be an entrance exam ;-), you can't go and pay your baance if you don't pass the Glastonbuy knowledge !