guypjfreak

• Replies 897
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Smash1984 said:

Image result for 135

Great tractor.  Ex-GF had a cabless 135 on her farm....fond memories of slamming it into reverse with a big forkfull of silage on the front and spinning the rear wheels on a damp barn floor as you reversed out.....lovely bit of kit.

On 5/21/2018 at 4:59 AM, glasto-worker said:

I took that photo ten years ago in 2008 so have you been saving it up ? 

Haha, and look at the prices back then! Nice story and photo there gw ?? 

20 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not going to Glastonbury next year, so I can leave the boxing glove that's lashed to the end of mine on. I'll take it off if somebody needs help on T Day though.

Yes please for my 2 friends who are 50 next year. I volunteer for FMS and would love to be able to celebrate their birthdays at the best place in the world. Thank you.

2 hours ago, Earthwindandfire2205 said:

Yes please for my 2 friends who are 50 next year. I volunteer for FMS and would love to be able to celebrate their birthdays at the best place in the world. Thank you.

Hello Earthwind,

I have already offered my services to someone off this site (I can't recall if it's FloorFiller or FuzzyDunlop), but they were non committal as to whether they wanted me to try for them. This has somewhat left me in the lurch in terms of being able to assist anyone else, until I know for sure whether they want me to try or not. It also would possibly depend on how many tickets that they wanted me to try for etc.

All that said, I'll send them both a PM and try to ascertain what the situation is. If they say they are alright for help and don't need mine, then I will gladly put your friends in to pole position. I haven't the time right now, but will PM them later today, and get back to you when I have more info. :)

• Upvote 1