Rock In Rio Lisbon 2018

SBMH91

I open this topic becauseI haven't seen anything regatrding this year's edition.

I really consider to go for this year and i want to get reccomdations for hotels, sights, bars, transporation to and from the festival 

and any info which would be useful.

Please someone can relates to my question -

1. Is there an early enter to a kind of "goledn circle"? because i saw something in some videos from the past.

2. Any other tips will be more than welcome.

Sorry about my English becuase it's noy my mothertpunge langguage.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/03/2018 at 4:53 AM, SBMH91 said:

Please someone can relates to my question -

1. Is there an early enter to a kind of "goledn circle"? because i saw something in some videos from the past.

2. Any other tips will be more than welcome.

Sorry about my English becuase it's noy my mothertpunge langguage.

1. There is no golden circle in Rock in Rio Lisboa.

2. Regarding your previous questions, the venue is very close to the Bela Vista metro station in the red line and it works until 1 am, after that I think they will have special bus services, as in the previous years they do, with destination to Cais do Sodré and Estação do Oriente. The venue is huge and it is on a hill, so even if you are not one of the first entering the festival you can see the artists pretty well from a certain distance. Regarding the hotels it depends a lot, Lisbon is a big city and has offers for every wallet and taste. The closest place to the festival where you can stay is Parque das Nações, where the Estação do Oriente is, a modern place, probably a little bit more expensive. If you prefer to go bars and enjoy Lisbon nightlife, you can stay somewhere near Cais do Sodré, Bairro Alto, Baixa.