Satellite pic.

Stretlow

55 minutes ago, Simpo said:

Think it would have to be more like this. I was over there at some point in 2017 and remember going out of the John Peel field via a cut-through there, where there was a little water point. Think the other way would go through production

6MbEtmp.jpg

Excellent - thanks. Might stick to the south of JP and then pop up through the hedgerow, into the woods. Almost as direct.

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

This has been posted before but if you have Google Earth Pro installed:

Enter location as - Pilton, Shepton Mallet, UK

Bottom left hand corner of map there's an icon marked 2001, click on it and a slider appears in top left hand corner.

Select the last image to the right hand side and an image from 06/21/2017 should appear - zoomable and detailed.

Screenshot (51).png

Any idea how you do that on the mobile version?

2 hours ago, Giraffe Man said:

This is on our daughters bedroom wall, bought it from the states for xmas. Will find the link to purchase tonight if anyones interested. We can see our tent!!

IMG_0527.jpg

It annoys me that this is the wrong way around! ?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Think that’s 2011? 

When did arcadia move away from the SE corner as it's still there in that picture.

It was there in 2010 I didn't attend 2011 but sure it had moved by 2013

2 minutes ago, dccool said:

When did arcadia move away from the SE corner as it's still there in that picture.

It was there in 2010 I didn't attend 2011 but sure it had moved by 2013

It moved down to the Other stage field in 2013, it was still in SE Corner in 2011 if memory serves me correctly, I initially thought 2010, but the ground looks like it’s been muddy, and it rained loads at the start of 2011 but was bone dry by the Sunday. 

4 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

It moved down to the Other stage field in 2013, it was still in SE Corner in 2011 if memory serves me correctly, I initially thought 2010, but the ground looks like it’s been muddy, and it rained loads at the start of 2011 but was bone dry by the Sunday. 

Reckon your right looks like there's been some mud around the walkways and markets. 2010 would just be straw coloured.

That picture makes me excited for the map release 

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2019 at 3:41 PM, Losing my hair said:

This has been posted before but if you have Google Earth Pro installed:

Enter location as - Pilton, Shepton Mallet, UK 

Bottom left hand corner of map there's an icon marked 2001, click on it and a slider appears in top left hand corner.

Select the last image to the right hand side and an image from 06/21/2017 should appear - zoomable and detailed.

Gave this a go, but doesn't seem to be very hi-res (compared to the latest image), am I doing something wrong or is it the same for you?

Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 11.43.50.png