The most played song

deebeedoobee

Whilst on my usual evening wobble around Worthy Farm tonight,  I was listening to a podcast that played a Fat Boy Slim track and I thought.......what is the most played song on the farm. Over the years what has been played, covered, sampled the most. Or maybe an easier question...which artist/band  has had their music played the most? Coldplay? :negative: Bowie? Michael Jackson? 

Interested to read what peeps thoughts are on this? 

19 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Have you forgotten Muse - Thought Contagion

I'm not consciously familiar with this track. That's not to say that I haven't heard it. I rarely take note of artists and their tracks. It's a mentally deficient thing. Anyway, I'll have a listen to it and get back to you. Can't do right now though, as the best DJ on the radio is being played here on repeat. Wanna know who that is. Well, it's Tony Blackburn, of course. The man's a genius.

7 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not consciously familiar with this track. That's not to say that I haven't heard it. I rarely take note of artists and their tracks. It's a mentally deficient thing. Anyway, I'll have a listen to it and get back to you. Can't do right now though, as the best DJ on the radio is being played here on repeat. Wanna know who that is. Well, it's Tony Blackburn, of course. The man's a genius.

Oh no don't listen to it it's horrendous.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Oh no don't listen to it it's horrendous.

Jesus, that was a close call. I could well have had blood streaming from my ears by the sounds of it. Apologies, for not getting the sarcasm in your initial post. All I can say is that I'm not a tall well.

******   CORNY JOKE ALERT ***********

Image result for i'm not a tall well