line-up

5co77ie

On 6/4/2018 at 4:21 PM, Quark said:

Classic move. Claim to know headliner but sworn to secrecy, announcement comes out, then "yep I knew that x weeks ago but couldn't say".

Hang your head in shame ;)

2 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Yup 

The case for the prosecution rests m'lud :lol:

Cool and the gang. Will see how the day pans out whether it's them or Vega

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2018 at 12:42 AM, Michaels denim shorts said:

haa, ya got me

are you attending? il buy a cider

Yes indeedy.  Cider always sounds good, and my brother has to jump site on the Saturday for the day as he's got a clash so I'll be wandering around aimlessly! Sort out a meet time next week :)

On 8/8/2018 at 3:13 PM, mr gumby said:

Splits and running orders are up :)

I saw this tweet at the time, but now I can only see the main two stages plus the Little Big Top on the tweet (and same on the website), and a separate tweet with the Bandstand. The Bimble seems to have disappeared completely, which is very frustrating!

3 hours ago, Kashkin said:

I saw this tweet at the time, but now I can only see the main two stages plus the Little Big Top on the tweet (and same on the website), and a separate tweet with the Bandstand. The Bimble seems to have disappeared completely, which is very frustrating!

That's weird. They're all on the festival's Facebook, though. Click on the BDs symbol in the link I posted above, and it should take you there. 

On 8/13/2018 at 1:26 PM, ShuMart said:

Any hidden gems on the band stand? cought some great acts here by accident in the past but I dont recognise anyone playing.

40 Shillings On The Drum are supposed to be very good live, think Frank Turner / Dropkick Murphys / Flogging Molly. 

18 minutes ago, Quark said:

Clashfinder's out and good to go!

https://clashfinder.com/s/beautifuldays2018/

Sod's law I've got some bastard clashes!  Slow Readers Club, 3 Daft Monkeys and 40 Shillings on the Drum all clash on Saturday, and the real kick in the balls is Dub Pistols vs Skinny Lister on Sunday :banghead:

Nice - are the times right or a best guess?

8 minutes ago, Quark said:

That I don't know, BDs haven't released any official times but I assume(?) this is going to be reasonably accurate, if not to the minute

Cool thanks. Will give us an idea................... then tomorrow sat in tent with cider we can read the programme.

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Clashfinder's out and good to go!

https://clashfinder.com/s/beautifuldays2018/

Sod's law I've got some bastard clashes!  Slow Readers Club, 3 Daft Monkeys and 40 Shillings on the Drum all clash on Saturday, and the real kick in the balls is Dub Pistols vs Skinny Lister on Sunday :banghead:

Argh I have a few clashes too. Friday is by far the best day for me with Sat and Sun looking a little light. That's fine though, I don't go to Beautiful days to be rushed off my feet seeing bands all day, that's what Glastonbury is for.

13 minutes ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Argh I have a few clashes too. Friday is by far the best day for me with Sat and Sun looking a little light. That's fine though, I don't go to Beautiful days to be rushed off my feet seeing bands all day, that's what Glastonbury is for.

Agreed, just sod's law that all the bands I did want to see are going to clash! :lol:

Friday's definitely my lighter day, Vintage Trouble and Suzanne Vega are the only definites in there