line-up

5co77ie

Looks like The Hives are in Highfields festival in Germany on the Saturday at 1pm https://www.facebook.com/hives/app/123966167614127/ so bit of a tight schedule but still doable I guess?

Perhaps it's Iggy Pop, he's also at the QOTSA gig and they're claiming it's a 'UK Exclusive'?

21 hours ago, Tarranter said:

I agree with the earlier talk that it is probably (and predictably) Public Image Limited.

Like others here, I will be peeved off if it turns out to be right.

Dunno, I wouldn't mind. I saw them in London a year or so ago and they were as good as ever.  

15 minutes ago, Quark said:

:lol:

I will fully admit I’m not even 100% sure what I heard was right. Il tell you after an announcement.

I don’t know Mark, I’ve met him a few times.. but I do know a couple of the others & have worked/been around backstage @ the last 8 festivals (with possibly the odd gap year)

the guy who I spoke to is more to do with the house/land than the band ? so we’ll see 

On 6/23/2018 at 10:52 PM, Michaels denim shorts said:

I will fully admit I’m not even 100% sure what I heard was right. Il tell you after an announcement.

I don’t know Mark, I’ve met him a few times.. but I do know a couple of the others & have worked/been around backstage @ the last 8 festivals (with possibly the odd gap year)

the guy who I spoke to is more to do with the house/land than the band ? so we’ll see 

Just messing with you bud, we'll see what comes out.  Just made me chuckle :)