line-up

5co77ie

If it was Nick Cave I would be over the moon (twice). I can't help but think he is probably a bit big for BDs though. Although saying that the Manics are still selling out stadiums so who knows?

Here's hoping

• 2 weeks later...

Can't see it being Robert Plant especially as he was announced for another festival yesterday so can't see a reason why he would not be announced for this one.

A band with a tour just announced, a tour that kicks off in the USA at the end of June and comes to the UK in November might be a possible to allow tickets to sell.

That is just a dream though as I would love to see Culture Club at a festival.

2 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Can't see it being Robert Plant especially as he was announced for another festival yesterday so can't see a reason why he would not be announced for this one.

location and date of gigs would be the reasons.

London is a long way from Devon, and a date in October doesn't much interfere with festival dates (particularly as BD wouldn't much be selling itself on Percy - it's likely to be sold out or nearly sold out by the time the final headliner is announced).

It might not be Percy (I'm only guessing), but the reasoning behind it still stands up just as good as it did despite that announcement yesterday.

On 3/21/2018 at 9:29 AM, folkpunk said:

Hey - good call - Nick Cave or Bjork? I'm sure the Levs have been trying to get Nick Cave for a while now. However Robert Plant with Seth Lakeman in the band also makes sense - especially with the Bath festival.

Bjork apparently charges shit loads for her sets so I doubt it's her.

Kinda disappointed with the line up this year. There are a few things I'm excited for still.

Would be happy with a lot of these guesses, though I've seen the Libertines at a festival and don't think they pulled it off at scale - great in smaller venues.

I'll throw in a guess - Fleet Foxes? Good festival band, playing Green Man the night after...

• 3 weeks later...