Rock Werchter 2018 Loner Camp

Diamond24

Hello Everyone

I'm looking at going to Rock Werchter this year but unfortunately no one I know wants to go. So just wanted to put the feelers out to see who would be interested in meeting up to camp this year? 

I'm 24 from England. Most interested in seeing Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, Noel Gallagher, Queens of the Stone Age amongst many many more.

If anyone is interested then post in this thread, and hopefully we can get something arranged! 

Hadn't bought my ticket when I started this thread but I bit the bullet yesterday and booked my festival ticket, The Hive camping and return EuroStar ticket. This will be my first European festival and first one I've gone on my own, so I'm 100% up for this now.

Good to see a couple more people up for it :)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

Hadn't bought my ticket when I started this thread but I bit the bullet yesterday and booked my festival ticket, The Hive camping and return EuroStar ticket. This will be my first European festival and first one I've gone on my own, so I'm 100% up for this now.

Good to see a couple more people up for it :)

Congrats on buying your ticket B), Now to play the waiting game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm an American (from Austin) flying in for Rock Werchter and Mad Cool... staying alone in the Hive. I'd love to make some international friends in the campground! This is also my first international festival after tons of ACL and Coachella and Lollapalooza and the like. 

Interested in all the big rock acts... Pearl Jam, QotSA, NIN, Gorillaz, Killers, so forth!

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, SonicSleuth said:

I'm an American (from Austin) flying in for Rock Werchter and Mad Cool... staying alone in the Hive. I'd love to make some international friends in the campground! This is also my first international festival after tons of ACL and Coachella and Lollapalooza and the like. 

Interested in all the big rock acts... Pearl Jam, QotSA, NIN, Gorillaz, Killers, so forth!

Hey man.

I've just created a WhatsApp chat for anyone that wants to be involved in a loner camp. I know WhatsApp isn't as popular in America so you might not have it, but feel free to join if you like.

Anyone else that sees this please feel free to join too. Here's the link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/DnVkIYPnF1O3tiTv9RLu6a

• 1 month later...

Despite the lack of posts here, this years RW Lonercamp was a great succes. We had a group of 12 to 16 people and we really had a blast. Happy people, the great lineup and wether did the rest. Would recommend joining a group to anyone that may go next year!

• Upvote 1