Hello everyone,

I am a third-year student in Hospitality Management and I need you!

As part of my year-end dissertation I am interested in music festivals and especially about the DOUR festival. I study the impacts of the services offered by the festival (accommodation, catering, comfort ...) on your overall experience, the quality of the festival and your satisfaction.

I am looking for people who have participated to an edition of the DOUR festival, in order to collect your experience through an interview.

If you are interested or if you want more information, do not hesitate to contact me at the following address: mathilde.andrieu@outlook.fr or via Facebook in private message (https://www.facebook.com/andrieumathilde).

Thanks in advance,

Mathilde Andrieu

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je suis étudiante en troisième année de licence en Management Hôtelier et j’ai besoin de vous !

Dans le cadre de mon mémoire de fin d’année je m’intéresse aux festivals de musique et tout particulièrement au festival de DOUR. J’étudie les impacts des services proposés par le festival (hébergement, restauration, confort...) sur votre expérience globale, la qualité du festival et votre satisfaction.

Je suis à la recherche de personnes ayant participé à une édition du festival de DOUR, dans le but de recueillir votre expérience à travers un entretien.

Si cela vous intéresse ou si vous souhaitez davantage d’informations, n’hésitez donc pas à me contacter à l’adresse suivante : mathilde.andrieu@outlook.fr ou via Facebook en message privé (https://www.facebook.com/andrieumathilde).

Je vous remercie d’avance,

Mathilde Andrieu