2019 Stage Predictions

dentalplan

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

How come ppl have started talking about Childish Gambino again? Is there something new about him playing? Seems very unlikely at this point if not.

I think it’s because we know Liam is playing Saturday now. I guess it makes the info of Liam or Childish Gambino as Stormzy’s sub seem a bit more likely.

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

How come ppl have started talking about Childish Gambino again? Is there something new about him playing? Seems very unlikely at this point if not.

Info I've had is that Liam is playing on Saturday and not Friday.

One of the possibilities there is that's because they got Gambino for that Friday slot, as that's what the original tip for Gambino said might happen.

Edited by eFestivals

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

coz I really, really want him to.

Nout ruling him out yet, the headline talks gotten boring and at this point I think we're all rooting for Iggy>Gambino>leg it to Tame Impala.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Well that's alright man we can just meet up afterwards and regale tales of who we saw.

Judging by those bands, that conversation probably wouldn't last long. Be an interesting day as JP headline usually doesn't have much for me and nor The Park really and neither Pyramid/Other look decent. 

1 minute ago, Purple aki squat said:

I know absolutely nothing about childish gambino. Where do I start?

His last album Awaken, My Love was his breakthrough and a ton better than what came before it. And you’ve probably heard, or at least heard of, This is America, which is a pretty bang average song with a very good video.

• Upvote 2