dentalplan

1 hour ago, TKOCF said:

Sunday:

Pyramid: The Cure, Catfish and the Bottlemen, George Ezra, Kylie Minogue

Other: The Chemical Brothers, Clean Bandit, Rita Ora, Maximo Park

West Holts: Janelle Monáe, Brockhampton, Luis Fonsi

John Peel: Weezer, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, Tom Grennan

Park: Jarvis Cocker, The Japanese House, American Football

What are you doing?, The Cure vs Janelle vs Weezer vs Jarvis.  That would be the worst case scenario clash. It would have to some of The Cure and then Janelle I think to be able to see two. 

I think Weezer are going to be Other sub/3rd, don't reckon they would accept JP headliner.

Just a small one with the new info. I'm trying to keep my Gaga & Gambino dreams alive (even if they are looking less likely).

FRI
Pyramid: Stormzy // Liam Gallagher // Iggy Pop
Other: The Chemical Brothers

SAT
Pyramid
: Lady Gaga // Childish Gambino // Bastille
Other: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

SUN
Pyramid
: The Cure // Christine & The Queens // George Ezra // Kylie Mingoue
Other: The Streets

10 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Just a small one with the new info. I'm trying to keep my Gaga & Gambino dreams alive (even if they are looking less likely).

FRI
Pyramid: Stormzy // Liam Gallagher // Iggy Pop
Other: The Chemical Brothers

SAT
Pyramid
: Lady Gaga // Childish Gambino // Bastille
Other: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

SUN
Pyramid
: The Cure // Christine & The Queens // George Ezra // Kylie Mingoue
Other: The Streets

Hope you're right on the Stormzy/Chemical Brothers clash, that would be perfect

Let's give this another whirl then.

Friday

PY: STORMZY, Liam Gallagher, Chvrches, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Years & Years, Sheryl Crow, Kate Tempest, Hacienda Classical
OT: THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS, Jess Glynne, Weezer, The Wombats, Anne-Marie, Tom Grennan, DMA's, The Coral, Richard Ashcroft
JP: IAN BROWN, Editors, Dave, Sam Fender, Tom Walker, Ray BLK, Superorganism, Becky Hill, Ten Tonnes, Fontaines DC
PA: ROBYN, Sharon Van Etten, Sleaford Mods, Lizzo, Gang of Youths, FIDLAR, Lucy Dacus, Middle Kids, Palace
WH: ORBITAL, Jungle, Neneh Cherry, Rosalia, Noname, Mr Eazi, Little Simz

Saturday

PY: LADY GAGA, Childish Gambino, Dua Lipa, Iggy Pop, Tom Odell, Jorja Smith, Octavian, Gwenno
OT: THE STREETS, Vampire Weekend, Hozier, Giggs, Lewis Capaldi, Sundara Karma, Shame, Jade Bird, Black Honey
JP: GRIMES, The Vaccines, Charli XCX, Rex Orange County, Villagers, Maggie Rogers, Ghetts, Yungblud, Boy Azooga, HMLTD
PA: FIRST AID KIT, Kurt Vile, Car Seat Headrest, Slowthai, SOAK, Mahalia, Self Esteem, Hak Baker, Haelos
WH: WU TANG CLAN, Kamasi Washington, Earl Sweatshirt, Stefflon Don, Loyle Carner

Sunday

PY: THE CURE, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, George Ezra, Kylie Minogue, Sigrid, Kacey Musgraves, Joan Armatrading, Sons of Kemet
OT: WOLF ALICE, Lana Del Rey, Manic Street Preachers, Father John Misty, Brockhampton, Miles Kane, Let's Eat Grandma, KT Tunstall, Nina Nesbitt
JP: BEN HOWARD, Lykke Li, Idles, Mabel, Pale Waves, IAMDDB, Kate Nash, MNEK, Our Girl, Lady Bird
PA: CHAKA KHAN, Santigold, Jarvis, King Princess, Phoebe Bridgers, Grace Carter, The Beths, Stealla Donnelly, ZuZu
WH: JANELLE MONAE, Jon Hopkins, Young Fathers, Nao, Tash Sultana

Edited by RyanS
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RyanS said:

Saturday

PY: LADY GAGA, Childish Gambino, Dua Lipa, Iggy Pop, Tom Odell, Jorja Smith, Octavian, Gwenno
OT: THE STREETS, Vampire Weekend, Hozier, Giggs, Lewis Capaldi, Sundara Karma, Shame, Jade Bird, Black Honey
JP: GRIMES, The Vaccines, Charli XCX, Rex Orange County, Villagers, Maggie Rogers, Ghetts, Yungblud, Boy Azooga, HMLTD
PA: FIRST AID KIT, Kurt Vile, Car Seat Headrest, Slowthai, SOAK, Mahalia, Self Esteem, Hak Baker, Haelos
WH: WU TANG CLAN, Earl Sweatshirt, Stefflon Don, Loyle Carner

Jorja Smith > Rex Orange County > Car Seat Headrest > Earl Sweatshirt > Wu Tang Clan would be absolutely phenomenal ?

15 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Friday

PY: STORMZY, Liam Gallagher, Chvrches, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Years & Years, Sheryl Crow, Kate Tempest, Hacienda Classical
OT: THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS, Jess Glynne, Weezer, The Wombats, Anne-Marie, Tom Grennan, DMA's, The Coral, Richard Ashcroft
JP: IAN BROWN, Editors, Dave, Sam Fender, Tom Walker, Ray BLK, Superorganism, Becky Hill, Ten Tonnes, Fontaines DC
PA: ROBYN, Sharon Van Etten, Sleaford Mods, Lizzo, Gang of Youths, FIDLAR, Lucy Dacus, Middle Kids, Palace

Saturday

WH: WU TANG CLAN, Kamasi Washington, Earl Sweatshirt, Stefflon Don, Loyle Carner

Sunday

PY: THE CURE, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, George Ezra, Kylie Minogue, Sigrid, Kacey Musgraves, Joan Armatrading, Sons of Kemet
OT: WOLF ALICE, Lana Del Rey, Manic Street Preachers, Father John Misty, Brockhampton, Miles Kane, Let's Eat Grandma, KT Tunstall, Nina Nesbitt
JP: BEN HOWARD, Lykke Li, Idles, Mabel, Pale Waves, IAMDDB, Kate Nash, MNEK, Our Girl, Lady Bird
PA: CHAKA KHAN, Santigold, Jarvis, King Princess, Phoebe Bridgers, Grace Carter, The Beths, Stealla Donnelly, ZuZu

I think we have established the Strokes are headlining though...

33 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

That Sunday Other run is my wet dream.

Just now, Superunknown said:

Maybe say it a 9th time, just so people definitely know you want The Strokes to headline. 

I have said it too much in all honesty. It’s persuading me when Gaga comes up and I like to shut it down. I’ll stop doing it. Sorry @Superunknown

18 minutes ago, RyanS said:

Yeah, I did think that but thought Wolf Alice/Stormzy would be daft as 2 newer acts and The Streets/Stormzy might have a bit too much crossover as well.

I'd argue Wolf Alice/Stormzy makes the most sense out the lot, not a lot of crossover between the two. 

Wolf Alice v The Cure would be two 'indie' bands and you'd probably find fans of one keen on the other. 

Edited by Superunknown

1 hour ago, RyanS said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Noel's playing Exeter on the Sunday.

There's a lot to like here, but that Gaga/Streets/FAK/Wu Tang clash is absolutely brutal.

1 hour ago, RyanS said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Ashcroft, The Coral, DMA's, Weezer, Liam, Robyn.

Dua Lipa, VW and Gaga...though Noel will be in there as he's already booked Sunday.

Kylie, Ezra, LDR, Janelle

I wouldn't be complaining at it although Saturday is a bit flat for me.

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Noel's playing Exeter on the Sunday.

There's a lot to like here, but that Gaga/Streets/FAK/Wu Tang clash is absolutely brutal.

Personally I'd take Gambino out as he won't be subbing Saturday, place Noel in there and then I reckon Catfish subbing Pyramid Sunday need on that.

I think if LDR subbed The Cure it might look downright dull...Only due to Lana's sets are exactly up and pacey and The Cure can be seen that way at times.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Guy Incognito said:

didnt know where else to post this but doesnt look like The Twilight Sad will be there. James from the band said in his reddit AMA that theyd ''love to play but have never been asked'' .

Yeah saw this yesterday, be proper weird, they're absolutely everywhere Big Bob n the Fellas are. :(

Pyramid: Stormzy, Liam Gallagher,

Other: Wolf Alice,

West Holts: Hot Chip,

John Peel: Interpol, Nothing But Thieves,

Park: Thom Yorke

Saturday:

Pyramid: The Strokes, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Cardi B

Other: The Streets,

West Holts: Wu Tang Clan

Sunday:

Pyramid: The Cure, Catfish and the Bottlemen, George Ezra, Kylie Minogue,

Other: The Chemical Brothers, Weezer,

West Holts: Janelle Monáe

John Peel: Bloc Party

After some recent announcements I can see it being something like this.

Hoping for Converge to do the Napalm Death slot too....

1 minute ago, LeCecil said:

Pyramid: Stormzy, Liam Gallagher,

Other: Wolf Alice,

West Holts: Hot Chip,

John Peel: Interpol, Nothing But Thieves,

Park: Thom Yorke

Saturday:

Pyramid: The Strokes, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Cardi B

Other: The Streets,

West Holts: Wu Tang Clan

Sunday:

Pyramid: The Cure, Catfish and the Bottlemen, George Ezra, Kylie Minogue,

Other: The Chemical Brothers, Weezer,

West Holts: Janelle Monáe

John Peel: Bloc Party

After some recent announcements I can see it being something like this.

Hoping for Converge to do the Napalm Death slot too....

Apparently Wolf Alice have turned down the offer to headline Other.

On 1/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, RyanS said:

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

I would be INSANELY happy with this. So much I'd see and barely a clash in sight. 

I hate looking at these sometimes though, I read the lists planning my days and how I'll go from one stage to another and get that proper Glasto feeling, and for a split second I feel like I'm planning off the official lineup poster ?

now then

Friday
Py: Stormzy, Liam Gallagher, Solange, The Specials, Jarvis Cocker, Stefflon Don, Ibibio Sound Machine
OS: Catfish and the Bottlemen, Cardi B, Giggs, The Wombats, Sigrid, Tom Grennan, Anna Calvi, The Amazons, Richard Ashcroft
WH: Orbital, Chaka Khan, The John Butler Trio, Neneh Cherry, Rosalia, Noname
JP: Interpol, Friendly Fires, Idles, Rex Orange County, Pale Waves
Pa: Lykke Li, Benjamin Clementine, Julia Holter

Saturday
Py: The Strokes, Christine and the Queens, Van Morrison, Doves, Tom Odell, Kamasi Washington, Joan Armatrading
OS: The Chemical Brothers, Hot Chip, Hozier, Brockhampton, Anne-Marie, Courtney Barnett, Miles Kane, Maggie Rogers, Nina Nesbitt
WH: Wu-Tang Clan, Jorja Smith, Pusha T, Toots and the Maytals, Kali Uchis, Jain
JP: Chvrches, Years and Years, Greta Van Fleet, Circa Waves, Shame
Pa: The Good the Bad and the Queen, John Grant, Nadine Shah

Sunday
Py: The Cure, Lauryn Hill, George Ezra, Kylie, Tash Sultana, Kacey Musgraves, Ezra Collective
OS: The Streets, Jess Glynne, Lily Allen, Blossoms, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, You Me at Six, Gerry Cinnamon, Kate Nash, Estrons
WH: Janelle Monáe, Jungle, Chromeo, Nao, Fatouma Diawara, Sons of Kemet
JP: Jon Hopkins, Caribou, Dave, AJ Tracey, Kurt Vile and the Violators
Pa: Young Fathers, Django Django, Denzel Curry

5 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

now then

Friday
Py: Stormzy, Liam Gallagher, Solange, The Specials, Jarvis Cocker, Stefflon Don, Ibibio Sound Machine
OS: Catfish and the Bottlemen, Cardi B, Giggs, The Wombats, Sigrid, Tom Grennan, Anna Calvi, The Amazons, Richard Ashcroft
WH: Orbital, Chaka Khan, The John Butler Trio, Neneh Cherry, Rosalia, Noname
JP: Interpol, Friendly Fires, Idles, Rex Orange County, Pale Waves
Pa: Lykke Li, Benjamin Clementine, Julia Holter

Saturday
Py: The Strokes, Christine and the Queens, Van Morrison, Doves, Tom Odell, Kamasi Washington, Joan Armatrading
OS: The Chemical Brothers, Hot Chip, Hozier, Brockhampton, Anne-Marie, Courtney Barnett, Miles Kane, Maggie Rogers, Nina Nesbitt
WH: Wu-Tang Clan, Jorja Smith, Pusha T, Toots and the Maytals, Kali Uchis, Jain
JP: Chvrches, Years and Years, Greta Van Fleet, Circa Waves, Shame
Pa: The Good the Bad and the Queen, John Grant, Nadine Shah

Sunday
Py: The Cure, Lauryn Hill, George Ezra, Kylie, Tash Sultana, Kacey Musgraves, Ezra Collective
OS: The Streets, Jess Glynne, Lily Allen, Blossoms, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, You Me at Six, Gerry Cinnamon, Kate Nash, Estrons
WH: Janelle Monáe, Jungle, Chromeo, Nao, Fatouma Diawara, Sons of Kemet
JP: Jon Hopkins, Caribou, Dave, AJ Tracey, Kurt Vile and the Violators
Pa: Young Fathers, Django Django, Denzel Curry

Would love that lineup, great job @SomeoneListeningIn. The Saturday feels a little weak on the Pyramid but side from that I would love the lineup.