2019 Stage Predictions

dentalplan

4 hours ago, dentalplan said:

its ya boi

Untitled.thumb.png.b135864934449c26b8d8e66f3f6c07b5.png

edit: just realised this format is probably worthless to phone users. Sorry peeps.

It would be my least favourite pyramid line-up ever... but NIN, Orbital/Jarvis and the Chemical Brothers as headliners I'd be all over

On 10/11/2018 at 5:35 PM, kingcrawler said:

Py: Fleetwood Mac, The War on Drugs, Dua Lipa, The Raconteurs, Joan Armatrading, Young Fathers, Jade Bird
OS: Disclosure, Jess Glynne, James Blake, Hozier, Sigrid, Kurt Vile, Band of Skulls, Confidence Man, The Joy Formidable
WH: Christine & the Queens, Groove Armada, Amadou & Mariam, Neneh Cherry, Jain, Sons of Kemet, Ibeyi
JP: Hot Chip, Idles, Stefflon Don, Miles Kane, Pale Waves, The Magic Gang, Isaac Gracie, Bodega, Jimothy Lacoste, Hatchie
Pa: Jarvis Cocker, Bat For Lashes, Marianne Faithfull, AJ Tracey, Kate Nash, Kero Kero Bonito, Nilufer Yanya, Boy Azooga, Easy Life, Art School Girlfriend

Py: Lady Gaga, Stormzy, Van Morrison, Lily Allen, Tom Odell, Kamasi Washington, Ward Thomas
OS: Chemical Brothers, Weezer, Courteeners, The Wombats, Jessie Ware, Tom Grennan, White Lies, Gerry Cinnamon, Amber Arcades
WH: Cypress Hill, Jorja Smith, Rex Orange County, Toots & the Maytals, Connan Mockasin, Nao, Imarhan
JP: Chvrches, Caribou, Beach House, Sharon Van Etten, Anna Calvi, Mabel, Sam Fender, Lewis Capaldi, King Princess, Whenyoung
Pa: My Bloody Valentine, Shame, Laura Mvula, Maggie Rogers, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Teleman, Goat Girl, The KVB, Slowthai, Katy Hurt

Py: The Cure, Lana Del Rey, George Ezra, Kylie, Sheryl Crow, Kate Tempest, Ezra Collective
OS: The Streets, Ben Howard, Years & Years, Friendly Fires, Courtney Barnett, John Grant, Steve Mason, Sundara Karma, She Drew the Gun
WH: Jon Hopkins, Loyle Carner, Average White Band, St. Paul & the Broken Bones, Fatoumata Diawara, Lonnie Holley, Nubya Garcia
JP: Jungle, Anne-Marie, Spiritualized, Parquet Courts, The Horrors, Tom Walker, Black Honey, Ten Tonnes, Some Villains
Pa: Robyn, Gruff Rhys, Tom Misch, The Lemon Twigs, Kojey Radical, The Twilight Sad, Let's Eat Grandma, Mothers, The Orielles

Liking lots of this!  St Paul!  John Grant! Christine and the Queens!  Hozier!  Jarvis!   Not quite enough blasts from the past though.  But that would do nicely thanks.  

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Pyramid

Kendrick Lamar / The 1975 / Dua Lipa

The Cure / Stormzy / 

Paul Mccartney / Liam Gallagher / George Ezra / Kylie 

Other: The Chemical Brothers, Foals, The Streets, Paloma Faith 

Park: Bicep (live)

truly no idea this year chaps

Could this actually be a thing? Surely not? That would be outrageous. Does The Park have that kind of act?

4 minutes ago, Winslow Leach said:

Four Tet, Jon Hopkins and Jamie XX have all played in the last few years.

Good point. This Bicep suggestion has planted the seed in my head. Would be so bloody good. Can't see it happening. Or at least I'm going to try and convince myself it isn't!

Edited by Stokesy10