2019 Stage Predictions

dentalplan

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Personally I think they'll play a little higher but I doubt it'll be loads of difference. I think it's one one of those things to be on early and get things going. 

Bloody Mash!...usual knob.

I think it’ll be another stage myself. 

8 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

On a goodbye tour and have never played Glasto. Not my thing but I'm sure there are people that would appreciate them lol

A group of Irish lads who camped next to us in 2016 would bloody love it. They had Ronan Keating sing alongs every night interspersed with some westlife and other assorted Irish boy and girl bands. 

Sat up and had a drink with them a couple of times although they did manage to piss some people off on the Sunday night, when people were trying to get some kip before the trip home.

2 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Could Haçienda Classical all fit on the WH? Or is it a bit small? They could headline that in my opinion. Admittedly it would be a weak headliner, but they could.

if they were booked and had to be fitted somewhere, i suppose it's possible, but WH generally book their own bill, and I very much doubt they'd go for Hacienda Classical as their headliner.

Py: Fleetwood Mac, The War on Drugs, Dua Lipa, The Raconteurs, Joan Armatrading, Young Fathers, Jade Bird
OS: Disclosure, Jess Glynne, James Blake, Hozier, Sigrid, Kurt Vile, Band of Skulls, Confidence Man, The Joy Formidable
WH: Christine & the Queens, Groove Armada, Amadou & Mariam, Neneh Cherry, Jain, Sons of Kemet, Ibeyi
JP: Hot Chip, Idles, Stefflon Don, Miles Kane, Pale Waves, The Magic Gang, Isaac Gracie, Bodega, Jimothy Lacoste, Hatchie
Pa: Jarvis Cocker, Bat For Lashes, Marianne Faithfull, AJ Tracey, Kate Nash, Kero Kero Bonito, Nilufer Yanya, Boy Azooga, Easy Life, Art School Girlfriend

Py: Lady Gaga, Stormzy, Van Morrison, Lily Allen, Tom Odell, Kamasi Washington, Ward Thomas
OS: Chemical Brothers, Weezer, Courteeners, The Wombats, Jessie Ware, Tom Grennan, White Lies, Gerry Cinnamon, Amber Arcades
WH: Cypress Hill, Jorja Smith, Rex Orange County, Toots & the Maytals, Connan Mockasin, Nao, Imarhan
JP: Chvrches, Caribou, Beach House, Sharon Van Etten, Anna Calvi, Mabel, Sam Fender, Lewis Capaldi, King Princess, Whenyoung
Pa: My Bloody Valentine, Shame, Laura Mvula, Maggie Rogers, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Teleman, Goat Girl, The KVB, Slowthai, Katy Hurt

Py: The Cure, Lana Del Rey, George Ezra, Kylie, Sheryl Crow, Kate Tempest, Ezra Collective
OS: The Streets, Ben Howard, Years & Years, Friendly Fires, Courtney Barnett, John Grant, Steve Mason, Sundara Karma, She Drew the Gun
WH: Jon Hopkins, Loyle Carner, Average White Band, St. Paul & the Broken Bones, Fatoumata Diawara, Lonnie Holley, Nubya Garcia
JP: Jungle, Anne-Marie, Spiritualized, Parquet Courts, The Horrors, Tom Walker, Black Honey, Ten Tonnes, Some Villains
Pa: Robyn, Gruff Rhys, Tom Misch, The Lemon Twigs, Kojey Radical, The Twilight Sad, Let's Eat Grandma, Mothers, The Orielles

Edited by kingcrawler
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Jessie Ware just announced she's pregnant again so seems very unlikely she'll be playing, even though she didn't bring Glasshouse to the G yet

A late night set of her doing her dancier ones, guest features and remixes would be life itself. And the new one.

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Py: Fleetwood Mac, The War on Drugs, Dua Lipa, The Raconteurs, Joan Armatrading, Young Fathers, Jade Bird
OS: Disclosure, Jess Glynne, James Blake, Hozier, Sigrid, Kurt Vile, Band of Skulls, Confidence Man, The Joy Formidable
WH: Christine & the Queens, Groove Armada, Amadou & Mariam, Neneh Cherry, Jain, Sons of Kemet, Ibeyi
JP: Hot Chip, Idles, Stefflon Don, Miles Kane, Pale Waves, The Magic Gang, Isaac Gracie, Bodega, Jimothy Lacoste, Hatchie
Pa: Jarvis Cocker, Bat For Lashes, Marianne Faithfull, AJ Tracey, Kate Nash, Kero Kero Bonito, Nilufer Yanya, Boy Azooga, Easy Life, Art School Girlfriend

Py: Lady Gaga, Stormzy, Van Morrison, Lily Allen, Tom Odell, Kamasi Washington, Ward Thomas
OS: Chemical Brothers, Weezer, Courteeners, The Wombats, Jessie Ware, Tom Grennan, White Lies, Gerry Cinnamon, Amber Arcades
WH: Cypress Hill, Jorja Smith, Rex Orange County, Toots & the Maytals, Connan Mockasin, Nao, Imarhan
JP: Chvrches, Caribou, Beach House, Sharon Van Etten, Anna Calvi, Mabel, Sam Fender, Lewis Capaldi, King Princess, Whenyoung
Pa: My Bloody Valentine, Shame, Laura Mvula, Maggie Rogers, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Teleman, Goat Girl, The KVB, Slowthai, Katy Hurt

Py: The Cure, Lana Del Rey, George Ezra, Kylie, Sheryl Crow, Kate Tempest, Ezra Collective
OS: The Streets, Ben Howard, Years & Years, Friendly Fires, Courtney Barnett, John Grant, Steve Mason, Sundara Karma, She Drew the Gun
WH: Jon Hopkins, Loyle Carner, Average White Band, St. Paul & the Broken Bones, Fatoumata Diawara, Lonnie Holley, Nubya Garcia
JP: Jungle, Anne-Marie, Spiritualized, Parquet Courts, The Horrors, Tom Walker, Black Honey, Ten Tonnes, Some Villains
Pa: Robyn, Gruff Rhys, Tom Misch, The Lemon Twigs, Kojey Radical, The Twilight Sad, Let's Eat Grandma, Mothers, The Orielles

Jesus christ mate, that Sunday night is clashageddon.