Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Grump

Hardwick Live 2018

Just booked weekend tickets - top tip for anyone thinking of buying tickets, go to the official Hardwick Live website (http://www.hardwicklive.co.uk/tickets/) and buy from there.

The fees for 2 weekend tickets there is £3.50...if you go to Ticketline, the fees amount to £22.75!

Was gonna make a thread about this. Any idea when the day splits will come? There's a few acts there I wanna see so hoping most of the ones I like will be on the same day.

Also does this mean there's another headliner to he announced?

According to the ticket sales site

Saturday

Kaiser Chiefs, Vintage Trouble, Ash, Heather Small plus more TBC

Sunday

Happy Mondays, Shed Seven, Echo and the Bunnymen, Feeder, P.I.L, Melanie C, Cuban Brothers

Would guess there is not another headliner, but don't hold me to this.  Way it works tends to be a bigger act on the first day (Madness last year, Kaiser's this year), with a few supporting bands, and a more varied bill on the second day.  Looks like the Mondays are headlining that day.

35 minutes ago, Jon F said:

Saturday

Kaiser Chiefs, Vintage Trouble, Ash, Heather Small plus more TBC

Sunday

Happy Mondays, Shed Seven, Echo and the Bunnymen, Feeder, P.I.L, Melanie C, Cuban Brothers

Looks like Sunday is the best day for me then. I mostly want to see Echo and the Bunnymen but it's still good value for money, and only about 45 mins drive away from me

46 minutes ago, Jon F said:

which one? I've had a look, but can't find any splits.

I'm quite looking forward to this one. I live local but opted for  camping. I spoke to one of the organisers, he said if there were quite a few turning up on Friday, he will try to put some entertainment on in the Hall itself.