TRNSMT Lineup 2019

6 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

So really what your saying is trnsmt is a cash cow and there no giving a **** how bad the line up is as long as it sells out.

Since when has anyone said anything different? Why should they care about anything else?

DF is a business. The entire fucking point is to make money.

8 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

So really what your saying is trnsmt is a cash cow and there no giving a **** how bad the line up is as long as it sells out.

Has anyone mentioned Ariana Grande and Justin Beiber?

Think it might be time to admit this festival isn't for you n go elsewhere. If you're sitting wanting bands like The Who etc you're gonna be disappointed you should know by now.

5 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

Has anyone mentioned Ariana Grande and Justin Beiber?

Aye sort of! A dont really think trsnmt will be that exciting tbh. Most festival line ups seem a bit dull this year tbh in my opinion so its prob slim pickings. I would like if they had a day that was a bit more “rocky” and have bands like BMTH play, it would attract a diff audience, myself included. I would go see courteeners headlining and BMTH on each day because a like more than one genre of music which some folk canny understand lol . They had download one year in the green so i dont see why they dont cater to that side of music whoch i think would deffo sell but i suppose its all about the ££££ and who sells the most tickets which will be your Eszra and the like . 

4 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Think it might be time to admit this festival isn't for you n go elsewhere. If you're sitting wanting bands like The Who etc you're gonna be disappointed you should know by now.

Haud on is trnsmt a rock and indie festival??

Where exactly does stormzy fit in to it?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

TRNSMT will change as the festival demographic does. You'll be left behind because you're not in that demographic, and you appear to be extremely bitter about this. Just go somewhere else. It's not like people are short of options.

Not buying that we’ve been told repeatedly what crowd trnsmt caters for.

Everytime I’ve mentioned someone like the chemical brothers or the prodigy you get the same response about not fitting in with the trnsmt crowd.

Dunno how anyone can seriously say that the supposed headliners this year are a shift away from the usual demographic of the festival. All three literally played on the same day at TRNSMT in 2017.

Edited by SomeoneListeningIn

17 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

Not buying that we’ve been told repeatedly what crowd trnsmt caters for.

Everytime I’ve mentioned someone like the chemical brothers or the prodigy you get the same response about not fitting in with the trnsmt crowd.

Ellis specified dance music as not being played. That's why they've been ruled out. They'd definitely fit with who TRNSMT are trying to attract, but TRNSMT won't use them.

Plus, the Chems are nowhere near big enough to headline a major festival.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Threestripes said:

Prodigy could headline trnsmt easily.

Chase and status and faithless could sub easily.

If the prodigy got announced as a headliner I would be sold! Seen then loads, they have done download and there own festivals so totally agree they could but would it appease the “demographic” ha ha 

• Upvote 1