Just now, iforaneye said:

Friday sells out because of Gerry on his own.

People are seriously overestimating his pull.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Considering what we were predicting in the first few pages of this thread, this is tragic. It's been a decent two years, but this is terrible.  :laugh:

I know I'm older than their current target audience, but that line up is up there with the top 3 worst I've seen.  

As I've said, I still think it'll sell well enough in the end 

Thanks for the enjoyment here and being good sports, sure you all understand now that I couldn't just give it away, but I did try :cheese:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

Thanks for the enjoyment here and being good sports, sure you all understand now that I couldn't just give it away, but I did try :cheese:

Good effort fella. Much respect to you.  Pity line up is honking

• Upvote 1

I don’t think it’s too bad. There’s nothing on there that I’d want to see and while it won’t sell out I don’t think it’ll be the disaster that some think. I agree with the suggestion that Stormzy’s day will look weak until he headlines Glastonbury but after that I think it will sell fine.

We always moaned at them booking the same acts to headline TITP all the time so fair enough for giving 3 new headliners a chance.

Just now, Mezhyp1 said:

Can you explain what you were saying the other day?

This lineup is basically TRNSMT 2017 without the stronger acts. Could've had the likes of The Strokes, Foals, Hot Chip, White Lies, Editors etc. but obviously they're trying to go for a certain crowd and it'll be interesting if it'll sell. What it has done though is sent a big fuck you to the older punters who I feel won't be very represented this year. 

Anyone trying to say it’s not too bad is at it 😂 The biggest music festival in Scotland (a hardcore country btw) and that’s what we get. Cheers, son’s crying now.

I really hope I get tickets to Glasto now. 

I think they will get off with ticket sales for the saturday but other days i can see being poor 

glad the snuts are on a decent day

• Like 1

Gonna contribute to the meltdown with a challenge. Find me a worse line up to a major uk indie festival. I do not think there has ever been one. 

What are they thinking releasing that line up ? It’s truly embarrassing expecting people to buy tickets to that. They have made a right mess of it this year. There is no way it will sell me out.  Complete and utter let down.