Gonna slap in my prediction.

Stormzy / Gerry Cinnamon / Years & Years / Sigrid / Tom Walker

George Ezra / Snow Patrol / Jess Glynne / Rag n Bone Man / KT Tunstall / Pale Waves / Fontaines D.C

Catfish & the Bottlemen / Bastille / Richard Ashcroft / Circa Waves / The Amazons / Yungblud / Anteros

15 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

At the point now where I'm looking forward to the twitter reaction more than the actual announcement.

yep. most already in meltdown over the ‘leaked’ one 

would have to be a decent undercard to tempt me, if the headliners are stormzy, ezra and catfish, still going to cost 3 nights in a hotel, train ticket and spends. the rumored subs wouldn't tempt me that much either. already seeing gerry in manchester, saw ashcroft in manchester thought he was decent but wouldnt draw to glasgow, zero interest in jess glyne, bastille and other pop acts.even with a free ticket this rumoured line up is probably a no go if you have to travel.

That Ezra day is the pits. I'm guessing Fontaines are Tuts and it's already been said that's where The Amazons are.

No Example on there either, and he's confirmed.

it is a very underwhelming lineup from the previous years absolutely, but if it’s what sells then hey ho, but from what I have seen many people aren’t happy with the rumoured three 

4 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That Ezra day is the pits. I'm guessing Fontaines are Tuts and it's already been said that's where The Amazons are.

thats not what i said 

4 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Mez said Amazons were low on main stage? Fontaines could well be Tuts - just needed to fill a space. Maybe not now seeing as I forgot about Example.

Just now, harryomatic said:

Mez said Amazons were low on main stage? Fontaines could well be Tuts - just needed to fill a space. Maybe not now seeing as I forgot about Example.

They are yeah 

2 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

Ah right.

Still thinking Garbage with their limited dates around the time, it'd make sense for them to have a middle of the card slot. Maybe on the possible Stormzy day which is bound to be more diverse than the rest.

Just now, DomDom1984 said:

This is more a hope than anything else but Gang of Youths on a good looking day would be delightful.

Was nice last year. 

Imagine the VIP/Golden front area on a Catfish day lmao

13 minutes ago, lau2327 said:

@Mezhyp1 how do you feel about the lineup? 

It's not really my kind of thing I'm afraid. I've been the last couple years to see Arctic Monkeys (all my mates went and a great day out) and Radiohead (my favourite band), and it's only 10 minutes down the road. 

I don't think it'll look particularly strong to most people (most festival line ups arent this year), but it's still got plenty of what i think will be popular with young festival/gig goers, ultimately i think it'll sell okay. 

9 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

This is more a hope than anything else but Gang of Youths on a good looking day would be delightful.

I saw them there last year, they were pretty good tbh and I’d be happy to have them back this year, they were full of energy and got a good crowd at King Tut’s

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

It's not really my kind of thing I'm afraid. I've been the last couple years to see Arctic Monkeys (all my mates went and a great day out) and Radiohead (my favourite band), and it's only 10 minutes down the road. 

I don't think it'll look particularly strong to most people (most festival line ups arent this year), but it's still got plenty of what i think will be popular with young festival/gig goers, ultimately i think it'll sell okay. 

yeah i’ve been both years before but from 4 hours down the road and this year it just doesn’t seem worth it 

Will be a nice day out and all, but I'm still hoping against hope that the proper festival makes a comeback next year. never gonna happen but it would be nice to pitch my blue eurohike in that field again.  

Hi all,

just wanting some re-assurance that The Strokes won’t be playing - I love them & TRNSMT so much but have already booked All Points East and I’m not so sure that I can afford this as well if they’re on haha!

cheers!

Just now, Nick Aldous said:

Hi all,

just wanting some re-assurance that The Strokes won’t be playing - I love them & TRNSMT so much but have already booked All Points East and I’m not so sure that I can afford this as well if they’re on haha!

cheers!

Not playing trnsmt dw

1 minute ago, Nick Aldous said:

Hi all,

cheers!

Yeah they’re abroad on the weekend (Spain I think) so there’s no chance they’re playing, headliners are almost confirmed anyway and the strokes aren’t one sadly

50 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Oh yes

Radiohead was just a total joy in 2017. So many things went so well that day. Found a bit with a joy filled atmosphere, and it was loud as fuck there too. Went myself and ended up with a whole squad of people and it was just outstanding. Amazing setlist as well. Only thing I wanted to hear and didn't was Just. Everything else was there.

• Upvote 2

Two years ago Geoff seemed to hint that Trnsmt was going to be a festival for a slightly older audience than TITP.  Is it just me, or has Summer Sessions been given the bands that older festival goers would like, and the emphasis at Trnsmt this year is aiming more towards teenagers.  The line up, if correct seems to lean more to an audience more suited to a camping festival

Just now, DomDom1984 said:

Radiohead was just a total joy in 2017. So many things went so well that day. Found a bit with a joy filled atmosphere, and it was loud as fuck there too. Went myself and ended up with a whole squad of people and it was just outstanding. Amazing setlist as well. Only thing I wanted to hear and didn't was Just. Everything else was there.

Agreed, that was a phenomenal gig and included quite a few songs I didn't expect them to play