3 minutes ago, Mattie123 said:

Realise it’s most likely nothing but ???

C55331CA-950C-452B-A366-5F65C9AE5464.png

old news page from the 2017 festival I'm afraid. Article was posted on 2nd June 2017. Google is just picking up the terms "Biffy Clyro" and "TRNSMT" and showing you the closest match, even if it doesn't include 2019.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Lewis Capaldi will defo be mainstage, will also pull a huge crowd same sorta time as GC last year

He has just announced two shows this morning for Glasgow and Edinburgh in December so I wouldn't expect him to be announced today. He's played the last two years so may hold off until he has an album released. 

7 minutes ago, Cocky19 said:

He has just announced two shows this morning for Glasgow and Edinburgh in December so I wouldn't expect him to be announced today. He's played the last two years so may hold off until he has an album released. 

Maybe he'll be announced later, or you could be right he won't play. Just seems an obvious booking to me as he's had massive populatiry boost last few months.

14 minutes ago, Cocky19 said:

Probably sub next year.

9 minutes ago, CV022011 said:

Since it’s almost all finished, who do you think will play next year? Let’s get the predictions for 2020 going early.

Gonna put money on Paolo and Kasabian taking out new material and playing. Paolo yet to play and Kasabian will sell tickets. Possibly Royal Blood with a strong sub with their new album on the way

18 minutes ago, CV022011 said:

Since it’s almost all finished, who do you think will play next year? Let’s get the predictions for 2020 going early.

Paolo Nutini / Lewis Capaldi

Biffy Clyro / Royal Blood

The 1975 / Lana Del Rey

Kasabian for Summer Sessions Glasgow

2 minutes ago, Chiefski said:

Paolo Nutini / Lewis Capaldi

Biffy Clyro / Royal Blood

The 1975 / Lana Del Rey

Kasabian for Summer Sessions Glasgow

Decent early shout I'd say aye. Could see Lewis Capadi playing both this year and next tbh.

46 minutes ago, CV022011 said:

Let's not start that yet, I think a rest is needed after this very long messageboard  😂

14 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

Lewis capaldi is playing belladrum this year so probably won't be at Trnsmt. 

gerry cinnamon played both last year 

48 minutes ago, CV022011 said:

You’ve baited me so just a quick one:

Paolo Nutini / Two Door Cinema Club

Biffy Clyro / Wolf Alice

Courteeners / Lewis Capaldi

Lewis Capaldi mid afternoon slot drawing one of the biggest crowds of the weekend. Similar to Gerry Cinnamon last year.

And so he should, some chanter! 

What does everyone think of this whole 'YOU announce our line-up' thing? Also wasn't there some sort of voting system where the audience would vote on acts they'd want? I assume these two are connected in some way.

3 minutes ago, standfree92 said:

do they ever release the survey results? 

Would be interesting to see how high up the list stormy, ezra and catfish were 

I’d imagine Catfish would have a fairly high place on the list, a lot of people do want them this year, Stormzy and Ezra would definitely be quite low down though. Apparently Drake was on the survey and got a lot of votes.