9 hours ago, Cavorting19 said:

17851450-D4DD-4233-A662-BBFB56321766.png

Surely no, that’s no the top three on friday and sunday is it (years and years whoever that is and jess glyne) please no?? and what’s happening with saturday can’t be the right order.

If this is legit their design team needs sacked. That poster is shite. Doesn't make sense. Also jess glyne is headlining belladrum. 

It was made and distributed by a thing called ‘AM Live Sessions’, and that’s why it’s plastered all over the poster init?

Still can’t believe someone screenshotted a post of a plain text prediction from here and it circulated as a leak.

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It was made and distributed by a thing called ‘AM Live Sessions’, and that’s why it’s plastered all over the poster init?

Still can’t believe someone screenshotted a post of a plain text prediction from here and it circulated as a leak.

Yeah, which explains why it's a touch misleading 

3 hours ago, jj200 said:

Fake because its one of the headliners is not Bastille

It's just a touch 'misleading' :scratchhead:

11 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Yup, I'd guess all they've done is tries to be smart and place the Saturday headliner the opposite way around to try make it different.

its Just going to be another chart friendly festival like IOW is this year.  No massive headliners like the rest.  No real surprise. 

It'll also look better when it happens than it does now because Stormzy would have headlined Glasto by then. 

Edited by sisco

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

its Just going to be another chart friendly festival like IOW is this year.  No massive headliners like the rest.  No real surprise. 

It'll also look better when it happens than it does now because Stormzy would have headlined Glasto by then. 

I don't think that makes it look better, it makes it look a week Glasto booking I think.

13 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I don't think that makes it look better, it makes it look a week Glasto booking I think.

No it doesn’t.  Stormzy will be a headliner, Glastonbury gave him his chance, others will follow.  No doubt he’ll be headlining R&L next year.

Everyone saying this is weak..... get used to it! Can people genuinely not see the lineups from every other festival?! 

It is a poor year for festivals but Stormzy is a really shit booking imo. He might be headlining Glastonbury, but they aren’t relying on him to sell tickets, and they can offer plenty alternatives while he’s playing. As someone said a good few pages back, this is glesga green, not Finsbury Park.

1 hour ago, Mezhyp1 said:

So basically it’s right with bastille at sub? That’s the worst top end of a major uk festival I have ever seen. 

Stormzy, Gerry (for the selling factor), Y&Y

CATBM, Richard Ashcroft, Bastille

Ezra, Snow Patrol, Jess Glynne

IOW:

NGHFB, Courteeners, Lilly Allen

Ezra, Fatboy Slim, Bastille

Biffy, Richard Ashcroft, Jess Glynne

Pop tastic/Chart friendly!

5 minutes ago, Barnabylike said:

So with the line up coming out tommorow, and 110 PAGES OF RUMOURS!!😂, if you had to put a bet on it, who would you bet on being the 3 Headliners. 

Catfish

Ezra

Stormzy