23 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Who could they ask that hasn’t played before that’s available? They have ran out of options to be honest.

trying to remember who @Mezhyp1 has ruled out but i believe the current pool of headliners is:

Florence, Catfish, Elton John, The Prodigy, Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi, Eagles, Madness, Red Hot Chili Peppers, QOTSA, The Specials, Snow Patrol, Stormzy, Tame Impala

sure there’s probably more that are slipping my mind and some in there that probably couldn’t headkine (Madness) also looking back through the thread The Who have been ruled out

Edited by OFWGKTA

9 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

EFF4A4AB-2174-4BE3-AD4E-551CEC70C220.png

I’d be all over the saturday.

Mate can you take the kaiser chiefs and the wombats out and replace them with OCS and happy Monday’s.

Going fishing 

9 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Who could they ask that hasn’t played before that’s available? They have ran out of options to be honest.

Mumfords

13 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

Aren’t SHM UK exclusive to Creamfields? and the poster design doesn’t excite me whatever the line up is haha 

11 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

trying to remember who @Mezhyp1 has ruled out but i believe the current pool of headliners is:

Florence, Catfish, Elton John, The Prodigy, Rod Stewart, Bon Jovi, Eagles, Madness, Red Hot Chili Peppers, QOTSA, The Specials, Snow Patrol, Stormzy, Tame Impala

sure there’s probably more that are slipping my mind and some in there that probably couldn’t headkine (Madness) also looking back through the thread The Who have been ruled out

Young Fathers seem more relevant than the Prodigy or Madness.

Stick them in that later Friday night slot that Radiohead had the other year. Sleaford Mods subbing :-)

Edited by Comfy Bean

1 hour ago, Sam Y said:

Catfish and the Bottlemen

Noel Gallagher

Florence and the machine

I can't see Catfish headlineing next year they are more of a sub level at the moment. 

Noel has been ruled out 

Florence is in the country but she will not do it.

A trnsmt spokesperson told me that Mumford are one of the headliners .

13 hours ago, OFWGKTA said:

SHM won't be there and Ashcroft 4th down with The Vaccines subbing isn't happening. The rest isn't unlikely.

3 hours ago, Threestripes said:

ELO

Prodigy

The who 

came from a great source JJ something....

I can't see Elo playing this year 

Friday - Mumford and Sons don't know about rest of that day be free to add.

Saturday - Catfish, Gerry Cinn, The Vaccines, Richard Ashcroft, DMA's, The Snuts. I Defentaily think Catfish are headling new album out next year already been a Sub in 2017 also Mezhyp1 hasn't said anything about Catfish headlining even though it's been mentioned a lot.

Sunday - Don't know who would headline that day NGHFB, TDCC, The Wombats, Lewis Capaldi.  

Edited by AaronNic

M**ford and Noel has been ruled out.

5 minutes ago, AaronNic said:

Friday - Mumford and Sons don't know about rest of that day be free to add.

Saturday - Catfish, Gerry Cinn, The Vaccines, Richard Ashcroft, DMA's, The Snuts. I Defentaily think Catfish are headling new album out next year already been a Sub in 2017 also Mezhyp1 hasn't said anything about Catfish headlining even though it's been mentioned a lot.

Sunday - Don't know who would headline that day NGHFB, TDCC, The Wombats, Lewis Capaldi.  

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

M**ford and Noel has been ruled out.

Yeah noels been ruled out to headline not sub fair about mumford tho.

Edited by AaronNic

4 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

Have it on good authority that it’s Snow Patrol, Catfish and Florence to be the headliners. Unsure of days. Meh. 

What does good authority constitute? I really doubt based on the demographic it would be Snow Patrol and Florence. 

18 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

Have it on good authority that it’s Snow Patrol, Catfish and Florence to be the headliners. Unsure of days. Meh. 

Jesus H Christ please no.

12 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I really doubt based on the demographic it would be Snow Patrol and Florence. 

Eh? The demographic is whoever buys the tickets; they don’t have to cater to any one subsection. Those two acts definitely fall into TRNSMT’s scope.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

You been messaging oor JJ???

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wishyboz6 said:

Wouldn't be surprised, I doubt they are going to sell that at 50k tickets a day though. It does mean though that Catfish would be very likely for Glastonbury. I think it'll come down to almost medium sized festival days rather than main stage headliners if you like that it was previous. Flo may be doing BST but she's also doing Boardmasters.

11 hours ago, wishyboz6 said:

Snow patrol can't headling on the Friday

37 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Snow patrol can't headling on the Friday

religious grounds.??

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wishyboz6 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if this was spot on. 

Seen bits of Florence and Catfish headlining elsewhere. Not really my thing but with a decent undercard they’ll shift tickets but doubt we’d be looking at sell outs.

No interest personally in snow patrol but could see them doing this and places like Kendal Calling.

If theses are the headliners I’ll be giving it a miss this year. Who was I kidding with my Sleaford Mods >Young Fathers prediction lol !

10 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if this was spot on. 

Seen bits of Florence and Catfish headlining elsewhere. Not really my thing but with a decent undercard they’ll shift tickets but doubt we’d be looking at sell outs.

No interest personally in snow patrol but could see them doing this and places like Kendal Calling.

If theses are the headliners I’ll be giving it a miss this year. Who was I kidding with my Sleaford Mods >Young Fathers prediction lol !

Not sure for Kendall Calling, too big still for that I think. Kendall is only 25k.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Not sure for Kendall Calling, too big still for that I think. Kendall is only 25k.

I hope you’re right.