TRNSMT Lineup 2019

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I dunno how many dates acts usually do in these countries but if they did, say, Rock am Ring/Rock im Park and Pinkpop would that make this more normal?

Did RaR/RiP this year, and aren't doing Hu/So.

One Dutch stadium date isn't so strange as it's a smaller country but I agree that just one German date kind of is when you consider they aren't playing the two largest festivals.  Maybe they're just playing Cologne a bunch of times.

2 hours ago, Stuart1000 said:

You mention the Prodigy very often on here but I can’t see it happening. Their SECC gig hasn’t even sold out, let alone headlining a festival of TRNSMT’s size.

Not as often as Mumford and sons and muse get talked about.

Its probabbly wishful thinking.

Went to Titp since day dot and the prodigy are up there with being the perfect festival band.

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Did RaR/RiP this year, and aren't doing Hu/So.

One Dutch stadium date isn't so strange as it's a smaller country but I agree that just one German date kind of is when you consider they aren't playing the two largest festivals.  Maybe they're just playing Cologne a bunch of times.

Fair, couldn't be bothered to look where they'd played recently. There's still Lolla Berlin, I guess.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:25 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

Fair, couldn't be bothered to look where they'd played recently. There's still Lolla Berlin, I guess.

Muse did Ziggo Dome (Amsterdam) three times in 2016, which is 3x17.000 = 51.000 tickets roughly.

Nijmegen Goffertpark has a capacity of about 50.000 (although I read 65.000 for a recent GnR gig), so fairly the same. It is close to the German border, but Cologne isn't too far away.

I reckon they'll play multiple times in some cities, or just extend the tour in 2020 (although it's pretty ambitious already). 

Now The Cure are confirmed for Glasgow Summer Sessions, it's looking likely for Muse, Florence + Mumfords or The 1975. 

Depending on how well the ticket sales went for Mumford + Sons' gig at the Hydro right enough. 

Getting quite excited for all of this. 

5 hours ago, Claire96 said:

Now The Cure are confirmed for Glasgow Summer Sessions, it's looking likely for Muse, Florence + Mumfords or The 1975. 

Depending on how well the ticket sales went for Mumford + Sons' gig at the Hydro right enough. 

Getting quite excited for all of this. 

Read somewhere ticket sales are poor for MAS maybe they’ll pick up closer the gig gets.

Mumford & Sons // George Ezra // The Wombats // Gerry Cinnamon // Pale Waves // Lewis Capaldi // Sea Girls

Muse // Catfish & The Bottlemen // The Vaccines // RAT BOY // Everything Everything // Dave // Sundara Karma

Foo Fighters // SPECIAL GUEST: Biffy Clyro // Kaiser Chiefs // The Fratellis // Don Broco // Slaves // Lower Than Atlantis

7 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

Mumford & Sons // George Ezra // The Wombats // Gerry Cinnamon // Pale Waves // Lewis Capaldi // Sea Girls

Muse // Catfish & The Bottlemen // The Vaccines // RAT BOY // Everything Everything // Dave // Sundara Karma

Foo Fighters // SPECIAL GUEST: Biffy Clyro // Kaiser Chiefs // The Fratellis // Don Broco // Slaves // Lower Than Atlantis

The first two days look very possible, Possibly switch Everything Everything and RAT BOY and you're on to something. That Sunday is never going to happen. Biffy would surely still be headlining, especially in Scotland and Don Broco, Slaves and LTA are all way too low surely.

1 minute ago, NerdsNatterings said:

The first two days look very possible, Possibly switch Everything Everything and RAT BOY and you're on to something. That Sunday is never going to happen. Biffy would surely still be headlining, especially in Scotland and Don Broco, Slaves and LTA are all way too low surely.

Yeah i agree that Biffy would headline but i can’t see TRNSMT booking them to headline again only two years after they last headlined, but i also can’t see them not being booked with the release of their new album

Just now, OFWGKTA said:

Yeah i agree that Biffy would headline but i can’t see TRNSMT booking them to headline again only two years after they last headlined, but i also can’t see them not being booked with the release of their new album

Thats a fair point. Might be better to have them under M&S, guessing they're the ones who would need the most help shifting tickets, even if there is a bit more of a clash in style