TRNSMT Lineup 2019

2 hours ago, Tunes101 said:

Do we think jess glynee is going to be replaced or maybe just move circa waves up to the main stage or something.

Personally that’s what I’m hoping happens too! Don’t know why they’re on the King Tut’s Stage. They’ll fit better on the main stage with the Kooks & Wombats

There was a rumour that Circa Waves were being moved onto being fifth down on the main stage. With a 'special guest' headlining the Tuts stage, apparently Paolo Nutini, Kyle Falconer or Nina Nesbitt playing an acoustic set. 

I have not heard anything else since then, however, so I think it might just be the case of each artist on the main stage getting an extra few minutes.

1 hour ago, DomDom1984 said:

It still remains funny watching the utter losers rage at things like this, just because they're stupid enough to not understand that it's just not for them anymore.

It’s actually hilarious how bad it is.

You can say what you want about the boring shite that’s booked sells tickets but so would booking bands like little mix.

Doesnt  make it a good festival.

Am pure raging because I’ve been left behind :) :)

22 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

I know the graphic might not be 100% accurate but quite surprised the Saturday’s sold the least amount of tickets.

This is a bit strange, I suppose that the ticket sales between sat/sun were fairly evenly split until Lewis Capaldi was added - friday with Stormzy probably has a pretty different crowd (obviously some overlap with Gerry etc, but nowhere near as similar as the other two days are)

11 minutes ago, gfa said:

This is a bit strange, I suppose that the ticket sales between sat/sun were fairly evenly split until Lewis Capaldi was added - friday with Stormzy probably has a pretty different crowd (obviously some overlap with Gerry etc, but nowhere near as similar as the other two days are)

Yeah I’m surprised at the Friday selling so well. Didn’t see Stormzy selling too many tickets, but maybe I’ve underestimated the demand for him and Gerry C. Not really surprised at the Sunday selling out, especially after Capaldi was added.

10 minutes ago, Tiaruallana said:

Anyone having issues with their weekend early bird tickets not being dispatched? Contacted Ticketmaster, they acknowledge that they haven’t been dispatched but they “don’t have a solution yet and are still looking into this” 

WTF? It's this weekend isn't it? 

3 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

that's the weekend tix sold out so your theory is out the window.

very impressive sales, I'm pretty shocked tbh.

It means that sunday is at capacity. Maybe. They used to claim sell outs for TITP the week before when it was 30k under capacity. At least they've taken the tickets off sale at the same time this time.

Edited by devilman

3 minutes ago, devilman said:

It means that sunday is at capacity. Maybe.

And the Friday n Saturday not far behind it clearly. Impressive figures given the reaction the lineup got on here when it was announced.

Notice the guy saying it would sell so badly cause George Ezra was playing and his day at that Neighbourhood festival wasn't selling well has gone quiet.

1 hour ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

that's the weekend tix sold out so your theory is out the window.

very impressive sales, I'm pretty shocked tbh.

literally means nothing, festivals claim that they are sold out all the time. No way of knowing till the day.

No surprises that it’s absolute weapons and simpletons buying tickets for this judging by Facebook and Twitter. 

Disappointing as, if it has sold well, they’ll ditch the “alternative” vibe they were going for in 2017 and continue to book mainstream pop acts. 

To be fair, I was one of the people bemoaning the weak lineup when it was first announced but found myself booking a ticket for Saturday because of the decent undercard, good weather forecast and festival envy after watching Glastonbury coverage.

I imagine Stormzy’s Glastonbury set will have massively boosted the Friday while the Capaldi effect obviously led to a Sunday sell out. The fact that Saturday is currently the poorest selling day (given it is historically the quickest to sell) speaks volumes about Catfish’s headlining credentials.

1 hour ago, Stuart1000 said:

The fact that Saturday is currently the poorest selling day (given it is historically the quickest to sell) speaks volumes about Catfish’s headlining credentials.

They've been touring so heavily, just announced two more scottish dates which will probably sell out straight away too - it's fair they aren't selling too great. Did summer sessions less than a year ago plus other dates.

1 hour ago, gfa said:

literally means nothing, festivals claim that they are sold out all the time. No way of knowing till the day.

T and Trnsmt have both never claimed to sell out without having done so. If they are struggling to sell tix they do 2 for 1 offers etc.

Clearly their best selling year so far and people just in denial cause they don't like the lineup.