TRNSMT Lineup 2019

This lineup is basically TRNSMT 2017 without the stronger acts. Could've had the likes of The Strokes, Foals, Hot Chip, White Lies, Editors etc. but obviously they're trying to go for a certain crowd and it'll be interesting if it'll sell. What it has done though is sent a big fuck you to the older punters who I feel won't be very represented this year. 

1 minute ago, rawzyj said:

Gonna contribute to the meltdown with a challenge. Find me a worse line up to a major uk indie festival. I do not think there has ever been one. 

V festival had some seriously shite line ups before it disappeared and IOW had a really poor one recently.  This one though is absolute bollocks

Combine this lot with the Summer Sessions gigs and put them all in an old airfield somewhere in Perthshire with a campsite attached.   maybe add a dance tent, and an unsigned tent.    Call it Trnsmt in the Park,  then shorten the word Trnsmt to just the letter T.  

(still living in the past and hoping against hope.  :-)  )

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Colfaedee said:

Combine this lot with the Summer Sessions gigs and put them all in an old airfield somewhere in Perthshire with a campsite attached.   maybe add a dance tent, and an unsigned tent.    Call it Trnsmt in the Park,  then shorten the word Trnsmt to just the letter T.  

(still living in the past and hoping against hope.  ? )

Yeah, that would be glorious but will never happen. Scotland deserves something like that, just cause we’re sound c*nts ??

27 minutes ago, TheHiddenPassenger said:

This lineup is basically TRNSMT 2017 without the stronger acts. Could've had the likes of The Strokes, Foals, Hot Chip, White Lies, Editors etc. but obviously they're trying to go for a certain crowd and it'll be interesting if it'll sell. What it has done though is sent a big fuck you to the older punters who I feel won't be very represented this year. 

None of those acts would sell better than what they've gone for though

• Upvote 1