TRNSMT Lineup 2019

Just now, eFestivals said:

wonder if they'd let me play, with the embargo'd press release to hand...? :P 

But think, if you won tickets for guessing Stormzy, CATB Ezra and Snore patrol, do you think it would be worth wasting a weekend in Glasgow.  Suppose you’d be able to view the weegie phenomenon that is gerry cinnamon. That said you could go to Glasgow most weekends and see him playing somewhere 

4 minutes ago, Red Day said:

But think, if you won tickets for guessing Stormzy, CATB Ezra and Snore patrol, do you think it would be worth wasting a weekend in Glasgow.  Suppose you’d be able to view the weegie phenomenon that is gerry cinnamon. That said you could go to Glasgow most weekends and see him playing somewhere 

If I were to win tickets, I'd be thinking "fuck it" and head along for the whole thing.

2 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

If I were to win tickets, I'd be thinking "fuck it" and head along for the whole thing.

Judging by what’s likely to be the line up, I’d genuinely give you tickets if i won them. 

I’ll look in and play along at 5pm and if I win any, you can have them

Edited by Red Day

Gonna slap in my prediction.

Stormzy / Gerry Cinnamon / Years & Years / Sigrid / Tom Walker

George Ezra / Snow Patrol / Jess Glynne / Rag n Bone Man / KT Tunstall / Pale Waves / Fontaines D.C

Catfish & the Bottlemen / Bastille / Richard Ashcroft / Circa Waves / The Amazons / Yungblud / Anteros

would have to be a decent undercard to tempt me, if the headliners are stormzy, ezra and catfish, still going to cost 3 nights in a hotel, train ticket and spends. the rumored subs wouldn't tempt me that much either. already seeing gerry in manchester, saw ashcroft in manchester thought he was decent but wouldnt draw to glasgow, zero interest in jess glyne, bastille and other pop acts.even with a free ticket this rumoured line up is probably a no go if you have to travel.

4 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

That Ezra day is the pits. I'm guessing Fontaines are Tuts and it's already been said that's where The Amazons are.

No Example on there either, and he's confirmed.

Mez said Amazons were low on main stage? Fontaines could well be Tuts - just needed to fill a space. Maybe not now seeing as I forgot about Example.

2 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

Mez said Amazons were low on main stage? Fontaines could well be Tuts - just needed to fill a space. Maybe not now seeing as I forgot about Example.

Ah right.

Still thinking Garbage with their limited dates around the time, it'd make sense for them to have a middle of the card slot. Maybe on the possible Stormzy day which is bound to be more diverse than the rest.

13 minutes ago, lau2327 said:

@Mezhyp1 how do you feel about the lineup? 

It's not really my kind of thing I'm afraid. I've been the last couple years to see Arctic Monkeys (all my mates went and a great day out) and Radiohead (my favourite band), and it's only 10 minutes down the road. 

I don't think it'll look particularly strong to most people (most festival line ups arent this year), but it's still got plenty of what i think will be popular with young festival/gig goers, ultimately i think it'll sell okay.