TRNSMT Lineup 2019

2 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Chase & Status could play not denying that, T used to book them all the time. Chems just wouldn't tho, not their type of festival imo, subs will be Snow Patrol then probs Gerry and Bastille or something.

Am actually quite happy with example mate.

As long as he brings his mrs to dance for there new tune ;)

https://youtu.be/_G1soKzXJUo

4 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Chase and Status absolutely could not sub Trnsmt. Their current guise is a 'Return to Jungle' show, that couldn't sub trnsmt in this day in age. Their time has passed 

See the three headliners booked, do you know how long they've been booked for and whether they were first choices or more a back up?

Fri: Stormzy, Gerry Cinnamon, The Neighbourhood, The Vaccines, Sundara Karma, Juice Wrld, The Snuts 

Sat: George Ezra, Snow Patrol, The Wombats, Kaiser Chiefs, Anne Marie, Tom Walker, Billie Eilish 

Sun: Catfish, Bastille, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Lewis Capaldi, DMAs, The Night Cafe 

getting a final prediction in. 

2 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

See the three headliners booked, do you know how long they've been booked for and whether they were first choices or more a back up?

I know of one who they asked before but didn't want to do it for headliner, and 2 subs who were once talked about and aren't playing. 

55 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

I know of one who they asked before but didn't want to do it for headliner, and 2 subs who were once talked about and aren't playing. 

I guess Biffy and Noel could have been asked at some point and maybe Doves too (although they might not be big enough to sub), can I ask with Electric Fields moved so close to TRNSMT did you hear any stories of both festivals chasing the same acts?. 

Edited by addicted2noise

2 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

I guess Biffy and Noel could have been asked at some point and maybe Doves too (although they might not be big enough to sub), can I ask with Electric Fields moved so close to TRNSMT did you hear any stories of both festivals chasing the same acts?  

They're not 2 names I heard anyway. Doves was only ever Galviniers, chased that for a while I think. 

Nah sorry don't know anything about Electric Fields 

1 hour ago, Tunes101 said:

Fri: Stormzy, Gerry Cinnamon, The Neighbourhood, The Vaccines, Sundara Karma, Juice Wrld, The Snuts 

Sat: George Ezra, Snow Patrol, The Wombats, Kaiser Chiefs, Anne Marie, Tom Walker, Billie Eilish 

Sun: Catfish, Bastille, Tom Grennan, The Hunna, Lewis Capaldi, DMAs, The Night Cafe 

getting a final prediction in. 

Descent undercard but weak headliners.

Exemple is missing

Final prediction -

Friday: Stormzy, Bugzy Malone, Example, Lily Allen, Juice Wrld, The Amazons, The Snuts

Saturday: Catfish, Gerry, The Vaccines, Dave, DMAs, The Hunna, Kate Nash

Sunday: George Ezra, Snow Patrol (special guests), The Wombats, Sundara Karma, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, Neon Waltz

Have no idea about rap/grime so just tried to throw something together for friday with different acts.

1 hour ago, 5rebbecas said:

Final prediction -

Friday: Stormzy, Bugzy Malone, Example, Lily Allen, Juice Wrld, The Amazons, The Snuts

Saturday: Catfish, Gerry, The Vaccines, Dave, DMAs, The Hunna, Kate Nash

Sunday: George Ezra, Snow Patrol (special guests), The Wombats, Sundara Karma, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Walker, Neon Waltz

Have no idea about rap/grime so just tried to throw something together for friday with different acts.

What does special guests stand for?