TRNSMT Lineup 2019

3 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

On their facebook page.

5pm is a strange time to put tickets on sale though, given they seem to like their 5pm announcements I reckon they'll release the lineup then and put tickets on sale straight away.

This is what Edinburgh summer sessions done this year. Announced the line up, and straight away out ‘previous buyers presale’ up 

1 hour ago, maxdillon7 said:

idk if there’s anyone with any actual knowledge of how this is all promoted and everything, but every year a festival seems to have poor headliners, they announce fairly late... e.g: reading last year were really hush until mid feb, and it was a shocking lineup/  this year was much better and was 4/5 months earlier. might be cos they wanna trap people who have bought tickets without knowing headliners etc// if that’s a genuine tactic, might be the case with trnsmt, trying to get people to snap up these early birds etc, without knowing who’s playing, cos once they know, they won’t wanna go

(or am i talking out my arse)

Tbf the Kendrick day minus Kendrick himself is the best day single day I've seen from Reading for a while...2015 had a day with its moments mind. 7/8 acts through the day with barely a gap I couldn't complain for the money...Weather on the other hand was drivel.

30 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Tbf the Kendrick day minus Kendrick himself is the best day single day I've seen from Reading for a while...2015 had a day with its moments mind. 7/8 acts through the day with barely a gap I couldn't complain for the money...Weather on the other hand was drivel.

Lol, you’re joking right? The line up this year is terrible. Leeds hasn’t had a decent line up since 2016

14 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

The focus should be on day tickets if the lineup is as expected because it should shift a fair amount. Surely the idea is to simply sell loads of tickets. Who cares if it's weekend or day ones?

I remain sure that the Ezra and Catfish days would be popular.

Think you’re gonna be in for a shock.

7 hours ago, rawzyj said:

Lol, you’re joking right? The line up this year is terrible. Leeds hasn’t had a decent line up since 2016

Actually think R&L has its strongest lineup than last couple of years, and that’s coming from someone who first went before the main stage rebrand when it was ‘good’

7 hours ago, maxdillon7 said:

yeah it was decent/ i think the year before hit it out the park with liam gallagher not even headlining, with muse, kasabian, etc etc, but anyway, besides the point- i think it was a fall from grace cos people had touted AM, foo fighters, and kendrick, and it seemed like it was released late cos they knew it was shit (in comparison to those 3), so wanted to get as many people buying tickets blindly. which seems like what’s going on here

reading do have the upper hand that their main demographic is now post gcse/a-level students wanting to do ket, and don’t give a flying fuck about the music/ so can pull fast ones with lineups/ trnsmt on the other hand would and will get a backlash for a shite lineup 

Liam subbed because he wasn't headline sized then.

7 hours ago, rawzyj said:

Subjective.