TRNSMT Lineup 2019

1 minute ago, Differ16 said:

Where’d this come from? 

On their facebook page.

6 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

Would make sense to announce it tonight then if they’re putting tickets on sale Monday? As they’re on sale Monday from 5pm though, that suggests they’ll announce the line-up possibly that morning. 

5pm is a strange time to put tickets on sale though, given they seem to like their 5pm announcements I reckon they'll release the lineup then and put tickets on sale straight away.

• Like 1

Actual fucking joke man, they’re announcing the presale before the lineup. Why aren’t they just announcing it. This is such a pisstake, they have the lineup, why don’t they just give us it now. Everyone pretty much knows it’s going to be a mediocre lineup, I don’t know what they’re doing. At least we know the lineup will be revealed before Monday. Unless they expect us to buy tickets without knowing it, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, maxdillon7 said:

idk if there’s anyone with any actual knowledge of how this is all promoted and everything, but every year a festival seems to have poor headliners, they announce fairly late... e.g: reading last year were really hush until mid feb, and it was a shocking lineup/  this year was much better and was 4/5 months earlier. might be cos they wanna trap people who have bought tickets without knowing headliners etc// if that’s a genuine tactic, might be the case with trnsmt, trying to get people to snap up these early birds etc, without knowing who’s playing, cos once they know, they won’t wanna go

(or am i talking out my arse)

my thoughts exactly. If the lineup is to be as weak as we think then I couldn’t see very much people wanting to go this year.

Hate to be that guy,  but it’s very clear from the cheap prices that TRNSMT know the line up wouldn’t sell at full price. If it is Ezra, catfish and stormzy. They probably would rather sell Extra tickets for a cheaper price to get people through the door. Wouldn’t be surprised to see much cheaper tickets closer to the event.