TRNSMT Lineup 2019

44 minutes ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

It'll sell out regardless of who's playing.

i mean i strongly disagree but ok, only 3 acts have sold out (or near enough) out the 9 days theyve done so far, kasabian, liam gallagher and arctic monkeys. even biffy clyro didnt sell out, i personally doubt any day will this year, possibly the saturday if they throw gerry on as a sub.

6 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Good point this. I miss the abc. Decent pubs round about it to.

swg3 also good but location not great as you say.

Will the abc ever open again do we think ?

Was in the news this week they’ve got permission to demolish it, looks like it’ll be turned to student flats.

Few petitions going around to stop it but looks doubtful. Shame cause it was probably my favourite Glasgow venue.

13 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

Was in the news this week they’ve got permission to demolish it, looks like it’ll be turned to student flats.

Few petitions going around to stop it but looks doubtful. Shame cause it was probably my favourite Glasgow venue.

Ah didn’t know about that cheers.

Sad news, was up that way last weekend and it wasn’t looking good.

Yeah I really liked it. Real shame.

Going to Mono next Friday. Never been there before I don’t think. Suppose that’s the upside for the other venues.

I think we’re now looking at Tuesday next week for an announcement.

4 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

Ah didn’t know about that cheers.

Sad news, was up that way last weekend and it wasn’t looking good.

Yeah I really liked it. Real shame.

Going to Mono next Friday. Never been there before I don’t think. Suppose that’s the upside for the other venues.

I think we’re now looking at Tuesday next week for an announcement.

Doesn’t look good at all, it seems like certain people are set on refurbishing sauchiehall street, so the ABC doesn’t have much of chance. Never been in Mono before but heard good things.

I’d say either Monday or Tuesday for the announcement, let them begin the presale on Wednesday.

May as well try and be optimistic but it’ll never happen... especially Muse 

FRI:

Catfish & the Bottlemen / Gerry Cinnamon / Richard Ashcroft / The Kooks / Circa Waves / Sundara Karma 

SAT: 

George Ezra / Snow Patrol / Bastille / The Wombats / Razorlight / The Hunna / Pale Waves 

SUN:

Muse / The Strokes / Editors / Weezer / Feeder / PVRIS / Yungblud

12 minutes ago, whitecarlos said:

Lemonheads gig on Saturday night was in Galvanisers Yard.

It reassures me how wrong you are here as maybe we will get decent headliners after all.

I think you're confusing the galvanizers room that they've added and the galvanizers yard outdoor space, this is a photo of the yard from last year 

FB_IMG_1550161684123.jpg

21 minutes ago, whitecarlos said:

Lemonheads gig on Saturday night was in Galvanisers Yard.

It reassures me how wrong you are here as maybe we will get decent headliners after all.

No it wasn't. The Yard is the outside part. Galviniers Room is the inside part. 

Thanks 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rusty_JDM said:

May as well try and be optimistic but it’ll never happen... especially Muse 

FRI:

Catfish & the Bottlemen / Gerry Cinnamon / Richard Ashcroft / The Kooks / Circa Waves / Sundara Karma 

SAT: 

George Ezra / Snow Patrol / Bastille / The Wombats / Razorlight / The Hunna / Pale Waves 

SUN:

Muse / The Strokes / Editors / Weezer / Feeder / PVRIS / Yungblud

No way are Kooks playing 4th down, headlining Community this year, 3rd at R&L. And strokes won't sub anyone, they would never agree to that and if they did they are wasted on a Muse day anyway, could have a way cheaper headliner if Strokes were to sub

19 hours ago, iforaneye said:

Gerry Cinnamon / The View / DMAs / The Snuts / Vida

That would easy shift 50k tickets just out of Scottish sales alone. Why not just give the people what they want instead of this Doddie Ezra and Stormzy nonsense. 

These bands all have the exact same fanbase. For the price of TRNSMT this wouldn't be even close to selling 50k tickets, maybe 30k at a push probably not even that many. TRNSMT needs varied days to try and get lots of kinds of people in.