TRNSMT Lineup 2019

1 minute ago, Cavorting19 said:

I had heard that the where in talks with robyn to headline a night but she then pulled out as she is doing her own tour.. I found this odd but she does have a big following. This could be rubbish though. Bit of a random one to lie about i guess

Literally 0 chance of that being true.

2 minutes ago, Johndenis said:

Is this because of the absence of the ABC? Swg3 isn't exactly the most convenient to get to. 

Not really sure, think they’ve been trying to push their yard as gig venue. Not sure Foals/doves/jungle would’ve been booked to play the ABC.

Edited by Jonesy1

102 pages of trnsmt speculation, an incredible achievement. The line up is going to honk to high heaven. To be fair to DF they offered very tasteful line ups at Connect (in the first year anyway) and got their fingers burned, so I can understand why they will always look for the lowest common denominator. 

102 pages of trnsmt speculation, an incredible achievement. The line up is going to honk to high heaven. To be fair to DF they offered very tasteful line ups at Connect (in the first year anyway) and got their fingers burned, so I can understand why they will always look for the lowest common denominator. 

17 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Literally 0 chance of that being true.

The headline bit is mental but they may well have approached Robyn to appear, if the line up is an embarrassing sausage fest (as appears likely). 

Edited by Johndenis
Naming artist

The robyn being a headliner is quite the stretch.. possibly juts playing one day but a thought it was interesting as it could have been an idea in what direction they where taking the line ups.. maybe more like T. Robyn being booked in glasgow would bring a huge  audience, maybe not 50K but she has a large cult/gay following so thats why i mentioned this as it would make the lines ups more interesting but its obviously going to be very generic and the like somone said the aim is to sell tickets..