TRNSMT Lineup 2019

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Faithless don't exist; Prodigy couldn't.

I don't reckon Prodigy could sell 35,000 tickets in the much bigger and more accessible market of London.

Maxi and SB are doing there own thing under the Faithless banner (am going to see her at colours classical on Saturday)throw enough money at them they would get together.

Not that I’m saying it ever will happen before every starts having melt downs over a throw away comment.

1 minute ago, Cavorting19 said:

The more am reading these posts its looking like the ones who would shift tickets are dull as f**k so if that represents  the 50k odd then the festival will never be remotley exciting. A suppose music right now is a bit dull. No exactly the most exciting bands coming out the now

Looks like you have more of an understanding of this than Threestripes who is still sticking to their "my tastes are a selling point" schtick.

3 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Please tell us the top 3 on this Prodigy day that would sell out?

They would need to mix it I think and have The Prodigy headlining then say BMTH under and bands like enter shakari etc this wont ever happen but i guess if it did it would need to be somthing of that effect. The prodigy appeal to two diff audiences.. the rock fans ie download and the dance fans ie Creamfields so am really suprised there area tours dont sell out here in scotland.