TRNSMT Lineup 2019

18 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Nah I mean if Gerry is playing which he probs is, why would they have sat there n gone for Stormy over him?

As popular as he is surely there's no way Gerry could headline without releasing another album first.

2 minutes ago, lau2327 said:

people are forgetting stormzy was there in 2017 and was very popular ffs

Yep him Catfish and George Ezra all played the same day in 2017 but are now suddenly not the target demographic for the festival 

20 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

As popular as he is surely there's no way Gerry could headline without releasing another album first.

Yep him Catfish and George Ezra all played the same day in 2017 but are now suddenly not the target demographic for the festival 

exactly both their crowds loved them and both of them are headlining festivals too ?

17 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Same with Stormzy surely? Both just have 1 album atm.

I guess but Stormzy probably still has enough singles and stuff to play for an hour while don't think Gerry has yet. Incidentally I just found out recently that Gerry was the singer in the local Glasgow band The Cinnamons who's EP from 2010 I was fan of (I guess that's why he goes with that surname), Sometimes was actually the closing track on the EP but I didn't link the two as the music and his singing was a lot more electro pop that what he does now. This would actually be a decent song for his second album. 

3 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

I guess but Stormzy probably still has enough singles and stuff to play for an hour while don't think Gerry has yet. Incidentally I just found out recently that Gerry was the singer in the local Glasgow band The Cinnamons who's EP from 2010 I was fan of (I guess that's why he goes with that surname), Sometimes was actually the closing track on the EP but I didn't link the two as the music and his singing was a lot more electro pop that what he does now. This would actually be a decent song for his second album

Belter is on the first album though. Think second album should definitely lead with Canter.  Kampfire Vampire and Fickle McSelfish also came off Spotify a while ago so reckon they could go on the album.

Let’s face it, TRNSMT is not going to come close to Glasgow Summer Sessions this year. The Cure (and ALL the support that day) and Foo Fighters is right up my street. I am going to see GE (mainly for Sigrid) and have seen Snow Patrol this year so if they are both in one day, I’ll go. Also 2008 and 2011 were the best TITP’s.

42 minutes ago, CV022011 said:

Anyone know what the odds are on Blossoms subbing one of the days? They’ve been the past two years and they’ve got no other Scotland dates. Have they been ruled out yet?

Couldn’t see them subbing but could definitely see them on the bill somewhere, typical festival band aren’t they. Watch me be proven wrong right enough 

1 minute ago, Differ16 said:

Couldn’t see them subbing but could definitely see them on the bill somewhere, typical festival band aren’t they. Watch me be proven wrong right enough 

Highly doubt they would be booked three years on the trot since they've already played on the current album tour