TRNSMT Lineup 2019

4 hours ago, Threestripes said:

https://youtu.be/-qkCi9pLNmg

Looking back at this makes you want to weep there’s no titp anymore.

I was at that. It was carnage. In my top 5 of Tuts performances. Not quite as good as Pendulum in there or Screamadelica in full but mental all the same.

Just now, gordo1701 said:

I'm not sure but then again the Summer Sessions had very little build up. But then revealing the lineup later has been driving people mad though

That is true, summer sessions usually just drops the lineup out of nowhere though. Trnsmts had some sort of build up the last 2 years I think.

1 minute ago, Jonesy1 said:

That is true, summer sessions usually just drops the lineup out of nowhere though. Trnsmts had some sort of build up the last 2 years I think.

Don't really recall much of a buildup last year, only an email saying it's going to be 2 weekends. But the one before that was one of the worst teasers I've ever seen

4 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

the only build up last year before liam gallagher was announced was the announcement of 2 weekends then a tweet saying ‘stay tuned’ so never really done any huge tease

17 minutes ago, lau2327 said:

probably 5pm if announced today i’m thinking? 

I’d say 5-7 pm would be prime announcement times, I’m no getting my hopes up though, I would’ve thought they’d given some indication on the announcement times. But maybe it will be tonight. Hard to really tell considering we’ve barely any info to go off. 

Just now, CV022011 said:

I’d say 5-7 pm would be prime announcement times, I’m no getting my hopes up though, I would’ve thought they’d given some indication on the announcement times. But maybe it will be tonight. Hard to really tell considering we’ve barely any info to go off. 

previous years it’s always usually 5pm they announced headliners etc, T was the same so here’s hoping.. notifications on and ready 

Just now, Jonesy1 said:

Just had a scroll back through their twitter, turns out there wasn’t a build up last year, however their social media was constantly active. Their last tweet this year was in December about socks.

i noticed in that sock thing they said “we can’t tell you WHOS playing yet” was the who ever ruled out?

1 minute ago, lau2327 said:

previous years it’s always usually 5pm they announced headliners etc, T was the same so here’s hoping.. notifications on and ready 

Half an hour to go then, fingers crossed the lineup is half decent, I’d be happy if we had one good day. To be fair on them there’s not that many great acts touring to headline, and Summer Sessions has snatched up the best ones.

4 minutes ago, CV022011 said:

Half an hour to go then, fingers crossed the lineup is half decent, I’d be happy if we had one good day. To be fair on them there’s not that many great acts touring to headline, and Summer Sessions has snatched up the best ones.

summer sessions definitely pulled it out the bag this year, makes it more interesting to see this trnsmt lineup