TRNSMT Lineup 2019

25 minutes ago, wishyboz6 said:

If I manage to get Glastonbury resale tickets (fat chance) I won’t be caring too much about the line up. Usually a good day out regardless. 

14 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

That makes 2 of us flapping for the resale anyway

I tried and failed in the main sale but will now be elsewhere that weekend. If youz want an extra pair of hands on re-sale day then remind me here nearer the time.

The fella Paul who was a regular in this thread got me my G ticket in the re-sale few years back.

On 2/7/2019 at 10:10 PM, Queen_of_rabbits said:

I feel like the reason people are down on Stormzy is because the times have moved on without them and they don't understand modern youth culture. Imo, Stormzy is way more exciting than KoL or Noel or Snow Patrol because at least he's still culturally relevant and on the cutting edge of new music

Only in London, depends how young you’re talking about? Im 23 and anyone I know would take Noel over stormzy, except maybe my cousin, he’s 14, too young to be going TRNSMT. 

51 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

I tried and failed in the main sale but will now be elsewhere that weekend. If youz want an extra pair of hands on re-sale day then remind me here nearer the time.

The fella Paul who was a regular in this thread got me my G ticket in the re-sale few years back.

Much appreciated that. I'll be looking for all the help I can get 

3 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Thanks very much ??

3 hours ago, rawzyj said:

Only in London, depends how young you’re talking about? Im 23 and anyone I know would take Noel over stormzy, except maybe my cousin, he’s 14, too young to be going TRNSMT. 

This. People who are saying Stormzy could headline TRNSMT don't realise that this is Glesga Green not London

• Upvote 3