TRNSMT Lineup 2019

Seeing as we're at the guessing stage and most are going with the idea of Stormzy/Catfish/Ezra... Not picking days, but I'll say something like

Stormzy / The Streets /  Plan B / Young Fathers 

Catfish / Richard Ashcroft / Doves / Slaves

George Ezra / Snow Patrol / Keane / Sigrid

15 minutes ago, Chiefski said:

Seeing as we're at the guessing stage and most are going with the idea of Stormzy/Catfish/Ezra... Not picking days, but I'll say something like

It's not stromzy

21 minutes ago, Chiefski said:

Good shout.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chiefski said:

Yeah it's not a bad about but I to don't think it'll be Stormzy. 

That Catfish day would interest me to go up for a couple of days to Glasgow if only for the top two

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah it's not a bad about but I to don't think it'll be Stormzy. 

That Catfish day would interest me to go up for a couple of days to Glasgow if only for the top two

Yeah, went for the not spectacular but solid enough. If it is KoL and not Stormzy that Friday is probably diverse enough Kings of Leon could just fit in that instead. I'm a bit resistant to Kings of Leon as it would all be a bit too similar to last year's summer sessions.

Edited by Chiefski

Gerry and paolo aren’t playing this year neither are kasiban or courteeners or noel or The kooks ;((

predictions:

twodoor

George Ezra 

Miles kane

Dunts 

snuts

glasvegas

Night cafe

sea girls

Chase and status

reverand and the makers

lewis caplidy 

circa waves

Fratiellas

nile rogers

ten tonnes

The hunna

sundra karma

Joja Smith 

Snow patrol 

years n years

Dk what days or order but my guess is most of these artists will be playing guess the days down below.

1 hour ago, Brandohoff said:

a band I haven’t seen in this thread who are Glaswegian and have a new album out are Chvrches.

Must have a chance of a place on the bill fairly high up. New album and live shows are both hits

I watched them last year so reckon they won’t be there again this year.

1 hour ago, Brandohoff said:

True, they were there last year on the “bad weekend” but GC was also there last year on the “good weekend” and he seems to be being banded around a lot 

They don't repeat acts that high on the bill. Cinnamon had a fairly diddy slot on the main stage, and even then that's not where he was supposed to be playing.

As for someone suggesting Cinnamon not accepting a slot behind Stormzy... lol. Aye. He'll turn down the biggest show of his entire life because of a weird crowd, when the chances are it'll be his crowd that are more prominent.

Edited by DomDom1984

4 hours ago, Brandohoff said:

a band I haven’t seen in this thread who are Glaswegian and have a new album out are Chvrches.

Must have a chance of a place on the bill fairly high up. New album and live shows are both hits

They're playing Edinburgh Summer Sessions and there's no cross over with that

Gerry Cinnamon won’t be second fiddle to Stormzy. Again, I don’t see why they would risk booking Stormzy as a headliner when everyone knows GC headlining with Dickie Ashcroft, Ian Brown et al beneath him would sell out in a flash (again, we all know GC won’t headline). 

Although if Stormzy were to headline and he had Catfish, DMA’s, The Streets et al underneath him, it should sell fairly well. Even I would go, just to see the Streets of course ?