TRNSMT Lineup 2019

4 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

I'm not an idiot just throwing out an idea it's honestly not a bad shout. She'd probably be a better announcement than George Ezra or Stormzy but whatever. I don't think she'll get announced but it's a suggestion 

Tbf the person who knows thought it would have been a good booking, it can't be though because if you don't like an act then it's a bad booking.

5 hours ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

"Could"

The second album COULD end up being rubbish, maybe the first one is as well I don't know.

The biggest festival in the world has him booked to headline, I'm sure they know what they're doing. After his Glasto performance his stock will be very high. In fact as soon as he releases a single he will be everywhere I'd guess.

1 hour ago, steviemac7777 said:

Jesus wept ???

I'm just saying Oasis were a big indie band when they first headlined Glasto on a similar level to where Stormzy is now (Definitely Maybe wasn't even in the UK top 20 selling albums of 94), I know they're a huge band now but they didn't cross over and became massive until the Blur rivalry/Wonderwall.

Edited by addicted2noise

49 minutes ago, Queen_of_rabbits said:

I feel like the reason people are down on Stormzy is because the times have moved on without them and they don't understand modern youth culture. Imo, Stormzy is way more exciting than KoL or Noel or Snow Patrol because at least he's still culturally relevant and on the cutting edge of new music

Really! Surely it’s about whether you think something is good or not?

my 16 year old thinks his music is dog shite and she’s pretty much in touch with current youth culture

1 minute ago, blue6field said:

Really! Surely it’s about whether you think something is good or not?

my 16 year old thinks his music is dog shite and she’s pretty much in touch with current youth culture

Believe it or not, your daughter isn't representative of everyone her age in the country. Why is it so hard for people to understand how big Stormzy is and also how much bigger he will get in the coming months.

9 hours ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

I know a few of gerry cinnamon’s entourage and I’ll be sure to them to tell him to get Stormzy as a support act for when GC plays Hampden Park this summer @didinowanttohearthat

It wasn't me that said GC could play Hampden btw im not mad. He will probs sub trnsmt tho.

2 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

It wasn't me that said GC could play Hampden btw im not mad. He will probs sub trnsmt tho.

I know it wasn't you.

TRNSMT did approach him and told him he'd be sub which he was up for. When he was told who the headliners and they also told him they'd announce him for the worst selling day to boost the numbers he knocked them back.

He doesn't think any of the days will sell well, he has bigger plans for Glasgow.

Stay tuned.

9 minutes ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

I know it wasn't you.

TRNSMT did approach him and told him he'd be sub which he was up for. When he was told who the headliners and they also told him they'd announce him for the worst selling day to boost the numbers he knocked them back.

He doesn't think any of the days will sell well, he has bigger plans for Glasgow.

Stay tuned.

:lol::lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Queen_of_rabbits said:

Is this a joke? Bigger plans than TRNSMT with one album under his belt? Didn't realise he could afford to forego a big fat cheque from DF

Don't worry, it's bullshit. What he's saying is directly contradicting what @Mezhyp1 is saying.

There is no reason to believe @The-Heartbreak-Kid over @Mezhyp1, as mez has been doing this for years and has provided much more information.