TRNSMT Lineup 2019

8 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Two Door Cinema Club would be a weak sub at most, and I don't see TRNSMT booking subs that weak with what the headliners are likely to be. Maybe a good bet for third from the top though.

Mebbe a location thing. Two Door got huge crowds at Reading and Leeds and seem likely to move into arenas, down here at least, so would probably be a decent sub anywhere in the England bar Glasto maybe.

1 hour ago, Steve050900 said:

Everyone can argue back and forward who can and can't headline but one of the big points is they can only book who is available so I you  think George, catfish or whoever are not exciting enough if that's all who is on the go that's all they can book.

Don’t agree with that they should all ready have next years headliners booked instead of scrapping around the shite that’s left over.

If it is Stormzy (which it won’t be) then he’d need to have an absolute stormer (get it) of an undercard to sell well. The guy isn’t a big draw up here at all. The last time he played up here was back at Trnsmt 2017 was it not? Would also kinda go against Trnsmt’s ideals of having it a rock/indie sorta festival.

Edited by wishyboz6

5 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

The main man hasn’t ruled Kasabian out and it could be a exclusive for trnsmt.

Btw stormzys been ruled out too...I think 

It ain't happening: they're taking a year out.

Stormzy hasn't actually been ruled out by Mez but you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to know he won't be headlining. 

35 minutes ago, addicted2noise said:

What are you basing that on though, The Strokes haven't played Scotland since 2010. 

TITP 2011 if I remember correctly. They played before Swedish house mafia on the NME stage and what a set they did. Shame they probably won’t be here this year....