TRNSMT Lineup 2019

1 hour ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

Gerry Cinnamon ain’t playing.

I think he’ll sub assuming he has a new album giving him enough material. His day will sell well so anyone could headline really.

Just because they haven’t been mentioned / ruled out I’ll say Chic.

James or Manics, snow patrol and Gerry as subs.

49 minutes ago, Paulk2904 said:

There has been some utter nonsense posted on here recently but Gerry Cinnamon playing hampden is by far and away the most ridiculous. 

It’s way funnier than that. His sister Sally has as much chance of headlining there

32 minutes ago, LosGrowlas said:

Dylan? Heard they were trying to book him for Stirling Castle like Runrig last year but think they're trying to keep that exclusively legacy acts away from festivals 

He's doing Hyde Park on the Friday and Ireland on the Sunday with Neil Young, logistically I don't think its very likely but who knows. 

A joke when people say Gerry can headline TRNSMT, when he is only just selling out at Academy level and doesn't have enough material to justify the slot. Yeah I get that he's a hometown hero that's done it all on his own but he's just not headline material YET. 

People need to think bigger than George and Catfish too. If TRNSMT can attract AM, LG and The Killers, they can attract big names this year not just people who have only just started selling out arenas (mainly due to their cheap prices). 

Edited by The_farrell

4 hours ago, The_farrell said:

A joke when people say Gerry can headline TRNSMT, when he is only just selling out at Academy level and doesn't have enough material to justify the slot. Yeah I get that he's a hometown hero that's done it all on his own but he's just not headline material YET. 

People need to think bigger than George and Catfish too. If TRNSMT can attract AM, LG and The Killers, they can attract big names this year not just people who have only just started selling out arenas (mainly due to their cheap prices). 

I agree with you. I have a feeling that one of the headliners is Mumford and sons and whoever ruled out Mumford and sons needs to think bigger.

Catfish and George are not headlinding.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jj200 said:

...and whoever ruled out Mumford and sons needs to think bigger.

the person with 'information' ... i imagine if they ruled out Mumford it was for good reason since they seem to know what's up.

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

the person with 'information' ... i imagine if they ruled out Mumford it was for good reason since they seem to know what's up.

Tbf though, a lot of people with 'information' are claiming Gerry Cinnamon this, Gerry Cinnamon that. Having my doubts about a lot of the theories, still nobody convincing me that it isn't my initial 3 of: The Strokes, Tame Impala and Foals. All i have had is replies from people saying 'Foals are an afternoon band', 'Catfish will sell more tickets than Strokes' and 'Tame Impala can't headline'. Can't trust people 'in the know' when they don't have their facts right at all. 

Edited by The_farrell

1 minute ago, The_farrell said:

Tbf though, a lot of people with 'information' are claiming Gerry Cinnamon this, Gerry Cinnamon that. Having my doubts about a lot of the theories, still nobody convincing me that it isn't my initial 3 of: The Strokes, Tame Impala and Foals. All i have had is replies from people saying 'Foals are an afternoon band', 'Catfish will sell more tickets than Strokes' and 'Tame Impala can't headline'. Can't trust people in the know when they don't have their facts right at all. 

I hope your right and he’s pulling everyone’s wire...

Cant see it though sadly.