TRNSMT Lineup 2019

to be fair, snow patrol are a pretty disappointing headliner but i would be quite happy if they were a sub, hoping for an RHCP appearence. with the lack of confidence i have in this line up if we ended up with a catfish, biffy clyro and RHCP line up with a snow patrol, gerry cinammon, the streets, DMA's and Vaccines. i would count that as a big winner.

7 minutes ago, rawzyj said:

to be fair, snow patrol are a pretty disappointing headliner but i would be quite happy if they were a sub, hoping for an RHCP appearence. with the lack of confidence i have in this line up if we ended up with a catfish, biffy clyro and RHCP line up with a snow patrol, gerry cinammon, the streets, DMA's and Vaccines. i would count that as a big winner.

@Mezhyp1 said snow patrol aren’t ‘headlining’ so i think they’ll be a special guest 

17 minutes ago, lau2327 said:

@Mezhyp1 said snow patrol aren’t ‘headlining’ so i think they’ll be a special guest 

Yeah, that's pretty good news for us, simply because i would imagine that snow patrol wouldn't be sub headlining someone like george ezra as i would still probably count them as a bigger draw than ezra. would probably still count them as a co headliner with catfish at this point. just from deduction i would say its either definitely kings of leon or someone else ( RHCP maybe) even saying that i wouldnt class kings of leon as a massive headliner anymore, havent really done anything relevant for nearly 10 years.

Snow Patrol tweet guarantees they will be either TRNSMT or Summer Session.

Side note - Just heard Gerry Cinnamon Sometimes on Radio 1. How long has he been getting played there? Was quite surprised when they announced it as "new music from Gerry Cinnamon though", a song that is at least 2 year old.

1 hour ago, iforaneye said:

Snow Patrol tweet guarantees they will be either TRNSMT or Summer Session.

Side note - Just heard Gerry Cinnamon Sometimes on Radio 1. How long has he been getting played there? Was quite surprised when they announced it as "new music from Gerry Cinnamon though", a song that is at least 2 year old.

they confirmed at their show last night they’ll be at trnsmt

7 minutes ago, Threestripes said:

Are Kasabian and Placebo?

Pretty sure Kasabian are having a very rare year off, nothing at all announced of yet anyway. Probably a likely guess for 2020 if they have new music out by then.

Don't think Placebo are a TRNSMT booking at all.

Friday: George Ezra, TDCC, The Wombats, Circa Waves, Lewis Capaldi, Sundara Karma, Yungblud

Saturday: Catfish, Gerry C, The Vaccines, Miles Kane, DMAs, The Snuts, Kyle Flaconer    

Sunday: Biffy, Snow Patrol(Special Guest), Bastille, The Hunna, Juice Wrld, Billie Eilish, The Night Cafe

6 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Friday: George Ezra, TDCC, The Wombats, Circa Waves, Lewis Capaldi, Sundara Karma, Yungblud

Saturday: Catfish, Gerry C, The Vaccines, Miles Kane, DMAs, The Snuts, Kyle Flaconer    

Sunday: Biffy, Snow Patrol(Special Guest), Bastille, The Hunna, Juice Wrld, Billie Eilish, The Night Cafe

My daughter would be over the moon if this was the lineup

10 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

id take that, cracking saturday and biffy and snow patrol would be worth the trip on sunday, would get a 2 day ticket for that.

13 minutes ago, Tunes101 said:

Would take that Saturday and Sunday. Can't see Biffy though for some reason, however much I want it.

Edited by Goer190