TRNSMT Lineup 2019

3 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Aye, AM sold out initially but when extra tickets went on sale, they never shifted them all.

makes it more difficult when its last minute and theres no accomodation left, i travel up every year from manchester and would of been alot more difficult and expensive to sort out hotel and travel last minute, reckon if they would of kept them on sale originally they would of all gone quickly.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:54 PM, iforaneye said:

That line-up doesn't shift tickets in Glasgow.

It's hard to tell really, their last Scottish gig was Rockness in 2010 and that was over 30,000 so I guess they could still do similar numbers especially since there's probably loads of people since then who have got into them but are yet to see them live.  

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

Where are they rumoured? They appear to be inactive.

They were announced at a festival this week - Lowlands I think and then Dan Wilcox who gets lineups right said they are playing followed by a leaked poster with them subbing 75 from the band Twisted Wheel. They are active and seem like they could headline a day.

Royal Blood announced as a UK festival exclusive for Reading & Leeds, though sure they pulled this previously and then some was announced for TITP/TRNSMT.

I noticed Summer Sessions Edinburgh posted on Facebook to sign up to the mailing list and watch this space. Can we expect Summer Session announcement before a TRNSMT announcement? They have the dates up as 7th to 18th of Aug. 

7 minutes ago, Cocky19 said:

Royal Blood announced as a UK festival exclusive for Reading & Leeds, though sure they pulled this previously and then some was announced for TITP/TRNSMT.

I noticed Summer Sessions Edinburgh posted on Facebook to sign up to the mailing list and watch this space. Can we expect Summer Session announcement before a TRNSMT announcement? They have the dates up as 7th to 18th of Aug. 

Take Kasabian in 2017 for example

8 minutes ago, gordo1701 said:

Vampire Weekend have announced an American tour with no dates in July. Could they be playing TRNSMT? 

They play Mad Cool on the Thursday and Nos on Friday. Suppose it’s possible for the Sunday 

47 minutes ago, Blair G said:

Is it a possibility Trnsmt could be moving away from the indie/ rock theme ? 

Unlikely. TRNSMT was designed as a rock based festival to try and prevent attracting the sort of crowd T in the Park got in its later years. I can’t see them going down the RnB or dance route this early on.

The first 2 years of TRNSMT have been solely rock based. By the 2nd year of T in the Park, they were already introducing pop into the mix (Kylie Minogue, M People).