TRNSMT Lineup 2019

35 minutes ago, gordo1701 said:

Seems odd for CATB to do it considering they played TRNSMT in 2017 then Summer Sessions last year. This is shaping up to be a very underwhelming lineup. 

My take on it also. Its starting to get boring now with the same acts playing every year. And if snow patrol and KOL are the other 2 headliners I will Be extremely disappointed. 

13 minutes ago, Etodd22 said:

My take on it also. Its starting to get boring now with the same acts playing every year. And if snow patrol and KOL are the other 2 headliners I will Be extremely disappointed. 

The CATB day for Summer Sessions also went to 2 for 1 so the demand for another big outdoor gig isn't there. Also if that guy who's been ruling out so many people is correct then I'm preparing for disappointment 

3 minutes ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

Isn’t that the person who said The Strokes are 100% playing Latitude?

The Strokes aren’t playing Latitude. 

He has been right about things within the past. He said they might be at Latitude and definetely APE. I’ve been told he is reliable so I’ve trusted people that have told me.

24 minutes ago, The-Heartbreak-Kid said:

Isn’t that the person who said The Strokes are 100% playing Latitude?

The Strokes aren’t playing Latitude. 

Just a quick point;

I've posted here for years, and I'll be posting here for years whether any rumours I hear and post are right or wrong, as I think it's good to share rumours you've heard with others (as you have done). Yes I'd heard The Strokes were in talks to play in the UK and one of them was Latitude, but it wasn't to be. That's the beauty of what is essentially a rumours forum. Not every rumour is going to be correct. As I said on the APE thread, I should maybe have had a touch of foresight about Latitude and seen it was wrong, but I thought I'd put it out there incase others had heard the same. 

I haven't came out and explicitly said the Trnsmt line up because as I've said before, I'm not allowed to, and wouldn't do that to the persons who told me. I've given plenty of info (more than I should have) about the possibilities, so you may feel free to believe or disbelieve it. That's eniterly up to you. 

I know what I know about Trnsmt is correct, and that'll be shown in the next few weeks when he information is public. 

Cheers ?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Just a quick point;

I've posted here for years, and I'll be posting here for years whether any rumours I hear and post are right or wrong, as I think it's good to share rumours you've heard with others (as you have done). Yes I'd heard The Strokes were in talks to play in the UK and one of them was Latitude, but it wasn't to be. That's the beauty of what is essentially a rumours forum. Not every rumour is going to be correct. As I said on the APE thread, I should maybe have had a touch of foresight about Latitude and seen it was wrong, but I thought I'd put it out there incase others had heard the same. 

I haven't came out and explicitly said the Trnsmt line up because as I've said before, I'm not allowed to, and wouldn't do that to the persons who told me. I've given plenty of info (more than I should have) about the possibilities, so you may feel free to believe or disbelieve it. That's eniterly up to you. 

I know what I know about Trnsmt is correct, and that'll be shown in the next few weeks when he information is public. 

Cheers ?

The people can’t wait a few weeks. Tell us now....plz