TRNSMT Lineup 2019

39 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Correct, but i have closed many doors 

Ok mate but just for clarity...

Florence + the Machine. Paolo Nutini, Mumford & Sons, Catfish and the Bottlemen, The Prodigy, The Strokes, The Who, Muse, Foals, Noel Gallagher, George Ezra, Rod Stewart, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 

Can you please delete all the names that are not headlining and repost in a separate post?

:P

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Florence + the Machine. Paolo Nutini, Mumford & Sons, Catfish and the Bottlemen, The Prodigy, The Strokes, The Who, Muse, Foals, Noel Gallagher, George Ezra, Rod Stewart, Snow Patrol, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 

Can you please delete all the names that are not headlining and repost in a separate post?

He’s said no to Mumford. That’s all that matters.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Best outcome from names mentioned:

red hot chilli peppers 

paolo nutini 

the strokes 

But with rhcp not touring till probably after a new album that’s unlikely 

Paolo hasn’t done anything for a while but I’m really excited to see his name mentioned , a dream to see him live 

And strokes ain’t my favourite but are the best of the rest 

Do I get atleast 1/3?!? ?

34 minutes ago, 5rebbecas said:

I think i did read somewhere about them coming back this  year so is a good shout if so 

Yes that is true , they are back in the studio however an album isn’t due out till later in the year , however they are touring down under February/March ???

23 hours ago, dentalplan said:

you need a bigger list ?

Noel Gallagher // Ian Brown // The Vaccines // Gerry Cinammon // DMA’s // Lewis Capaldi // The Snuts

Catfish & The Bottlemen // Kaiser Chiefs // The Wombats // AJ Tracey // Pale Waves // The Night Cafè // Vistas

The Strokes // Jungle // Jamie T // Circa Waves // The Hunna // Sam Fender // YONAKA

5 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

Noel Gallagher // Ian Brown // The Vaccines // Gerry Cinammon // DMA’s // Lewis Capaldi // The Snuts

Catfish & The Bottlemen // Kaiser Chiefs // The Wombats // AJ Tracey // Pale Waves // The Night Cafè // Vistas

The Strokes // Jungle // Jamie T // Circa Waves // The Hunna // Sam Fender // YONAKA

Not gonna be Noel or The strokes