TRNSMT Lineup 2019

FRI: Catfish & the Bottlemen, Gerry Cinnamon, The Wombats, Slaves, Tom Odell, Circa Waves, The Amazons
SAT: Paolo Nutini, George Ezra, The Vaccines, Sigrid, AJ Tracey, Tom Walker, The Snuts
SUN: Florence + the Machine, Bastille, Hozier, Lewis Capaldi, Editors, Maggie Rogers, Jade Bird

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

FRI: Catfish & the Bottlemen, Gerry Cinnamon, The Wombats, Slaves, Tom Odell, Circa Waves, The Amazons
SAT: Paolo Nutini, George Ezra, The Vaccines, Sigrid, AJ Tracey, Tom Walker, The Snuts
SUN: Florence + the Machine, Bastille, Hozier, Lewis Capaldi, Editors, Maggie Rogers, Jade Bird

No chance that Gerry is subbing trnsmt and Florence is not playing trnsmt due to doing bst on 13th July

10 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

community 2017 reunion on the friday? I agree with jj, gerry is big there but surely wombats wouldn't agree to playing below him - although that would put them at the same level as the vaccines on the saturday which makes sense.I think there just needs to be another act really.

23 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

At least if that the line up itll save me the price of tickets and hotels.

If Gerry is playing, he’s headlining. He’s been selling out big gigs left, right and centre for the past 2 years and many folk only went to the Courteeners gig at the Hydro to see him. He’s pish, but you can’t deny his stock. The crowd he pulled at TRNSMT last year was mamoth and I don’t think Arctic Monkeys pulled a bigger crowd (their day didn’t sell out tbf). 

Seems like this year we’re really low on quality for headliners. 

• Downvote 3

21 minutes ago, AaronNic said:

Friday - Calvin Harris / Bastille / Tom Walker / The Amazons 

Saturday - Catfish / Gerry Cinnamon / DMAs / The Snuts

Sunday - The Who / Noel Gallagher / Two Door Cinema Club / The Wombats

dmas and tom walker are definitely not the same size as tdcc? same with wombats and their two comparisons. That sunday is stacked though would be awesome

Just now, AaronNic said:

Yeah that's not in order really 

The days in general don't make sense it should be more like this -

friday - calvin harris, bastille, tom walker, the amazons

saturday - catfish,(tdcc) gerry cinnamon, 3rd down, DMAs?

sunday - the who, noel gallagher, the wombats, 4th down or maybe someone above wombats

i don't think two door cinema club really have a place as I don't think they would play lower than sub, being below gerry for them would be an embarrassment in my opinion. I don't see why they would put gerry so high up they may as well keep him lower down to pay him less with my logic, maybe its flawed? Even though the snuts are from glasgow they seem really smaller based on spotify, only 4k listeners in Glasgow vs Gerry's 57k i think they would be like 5th down at least maybe, not too sure.

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

The days in general don't make sense it should be more like this -

friday - calvin harris, bastille, tom walker, the amazons

saturday - catfish,(tdcc) gerry cinnamon, 3rd down, DMAs?

sunday - the who, noel gallagher, the wombats, 4th down or maybe someone above wombats

i don't think two door cinema club really have a place as I don't think they would play lower than sub, being below gerry for them would be an embarrassment in my opinion. I don't see why they would put gerry so high up they may as well keep him lower down to pay him less with my logic, maybe its flawed? Even though the snuts are from glasgow they seem really smaller based on spotify, only 4k listeners in Glasgow vs Gerry's 57k i think they would be like 5th down at least maybe, not too sure.

Like I said I haven't put most of these bands in order they're just the bands I think will most likely be there apart from Friday I just completely guessed that, But I do agree with what you said about TTDC, Also I think The Snuts will probably open on that Saturday.