TRNSMT Lineup 2019

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

they're more of a fit and size for Electric Fields, aren't they? Unless there's a headline act at TRNSMT they're well suited to support (can't really think who, tho).

Aye, I'd be surprised if it was TRNSMT. They might well play their new album in full in the first half of their own gigs, so I'd be surprised if they done a smaller support set, where they would only play one or two at TRNSMT. I'd struggle to think who they would support as well. 

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

they're more of a fit and size for Electric Fields, aren't they? Unless there's a headline act at TRNSMT they're well suited to support (can't really think who, tho).

Would have said Noely G but Mezhyp has ruled him out. I agree that they're unlikely to fit on the undercard for any of the other acts who seem likely to headline.

4 hours ago, The Martini Police said:

What have Snow Patrol done to get anywhere near even co-headlining this? Genuine question. Or are we just guessing acts as opposed to headliners?

They've done TITP, they have practically sold the Hydro out and this tour and album is their comeback. So they are a feasible option. But I'm completely baffled as to who's actually going to play TRNSMT though

17 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Not that it really changes your point but it was just that he's playing the Other Stage, not necessarily headlining.

Oh oops i could've sworn it said headline, I still reckon he would if he played. At TRNSMT tho not sure but I could see him in the special guest spot they gave The 1975 the other year. To be fair he's a pretty big pull so who knows maybe he would headline, the old Scottish factor always plays a part up here.

11 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Oh oops i could've sworn it said headline, I still reckon he would if he played. At TRNSMT tho not sure but I could see him in the special guest spot they gave The 1975 the other year. To be fair he's a pretty big pull so who knows maybe he would headline, the old Scottish factor always plays a part up here.

i think someone speculated on headlining as he has done before.

I think the likelihood of him playing Glasto is high, cos one of 'his people' is very chummie with the Eavii.

Edited by eFestivals

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

i think someone speculated on headlining as he has done before.

I think the likelihood of him playing Glasto is high, cos one of 'his people' is very chummie with the Eavii.

He subbed it last time. The consensus seemed to be that he's not gotten any bigger since then so would probably sub it again.