TRNSMT Lineup 2019

9 hours ago, jj200 said:

Friday and the only reason why I got thirty seconds to Mars is they have a trnsmt sized hole in Thier tour dates

I think This is Tomorrow is maybe a bit too close anyway in Necastle. Basically the top of England.

On 12/6/2018 at 9:03 PM, jj200 said:

Thirty seconds to Mars

The strokes

The who 

The strokes have already been confirmed to not be appearing by another user who appears to have inside information. Still a chance, but unlikely. 

Also any lineup without Florence and the machine has to be a no from me.

8 hours ago, jj200 said:

I don't think queen's  of the stone age will be there next year

Yeh thinking bout it, that wouldn't be that realistic. Replace it with mumford and sons

I couldn't really imagine anyone else they could come up with. Not looking forward to the headliners this year, although there is a bunch of good choices for headliners. Also, they did come up with Queen + Adam Lambert last year, which no one expected. Who knows? Guns n roses and Metallica where on the surveymonkey so maybe one of them could come as a surprise headliner?

Edited by Jayden03

3 hours ago, Jayden03 said:

Yeh thinking bout it, that wouldn't be that realistic. Replace it with mumford and sons

I couldn't really imagine anyone else they could come up with. Not looking forward to the headliners this year, although there is a bunch of good choices for headliners. Also, they did come up with Queen + Adam Lambert last year, which no one expected. Who knows? Guns n roses and Metallica where on the surveymonkey so maybe one of them could come as a surprise headliner?

I don't think it will be metittica as they are not doing festival s next year 

Florence and the machine are doing bst in Hyde park on the Saturday of trnsmt so I don't think they will be there. 

So I'm thinking along the lines of imagine dragons, Mumford and sons and Paul McCartney 

Take yer pick from the following to headline:

Florence and the Machine, Tame Impala, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Mumford and Sons, NGHFB, Gerry Cinnamon, George Ezra.m.

It'll be any 3 of them. Wouldn't hold your breath for an outsider like Guns n Roses or Fleetwood Mac. It's going to go the way of TITP: making uninspiring bookings. Lucky if a day of NGHFB would even sell half of what LG shifted but he's definitely a candidate. I can't see it being Florence though tbh. I think the crowd they are trying to appease is the dark fruit lads. 

2 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

I'd happily take Florence, Mumfords and Ezra tbh. Three headliners I can go and singalong to and enjoy.

In what way are Tame Impala an uninspiring booking as a headliner? That'd be a hell of a bold move.

They wouldn't, but Mumford, NGHFB etc would be. Just merry go round headliners those bands. 

Edited by wishyboz6