TRNSMT Lineup 2019

On 11/29/2018 at 12:59 PM, Threestripes said:

If GS headlines trnsmt the crowd that they say the want to get away from at Titp will pollute the place.

It would be utterly embarrassing 

I think T in the Park was cancelled because it was losing too much money, if they really cared about crowd safety it would have ended in 2008

5 hours ago, Red Day said:

I saw him in Aberdeen in March and thought he was awful. Felt like he was going through the motions 

I felt that when I saw his set at Lollapalooza Paris, but then I've never been a massive Oasis fan so it might be that didn't help.

Though he did play with Gorillaz for a pretty powerful last song, which was pretty cool.

8 hours ago, charlierc said:

I felt that when I saw his set at Lollapalooza Paris, but then I've never been a massive Oasis fan so it might be that didn't help.

Though he did play with Gorillaz for a pretty powerful last song, which was pretty cool.

What about gorrilaz for trnsmt ??

That would be a class headliner 

1 hour ago, Threestripes said:

What about gorrilaz for trnsmt ??

That would be a class headliner 

Pretty sure they’ve come to the end of their touring cycle. Damon seems focused on The Good, The Bad & The Queen now. Not to mention Gorillaz struggled to fill The Hydro last year.

9 minutes ago, Stuart1000 said:

I’m starting to think we won’t get an announcement this side of Christmas. Surprising, but putting pricey festival tickets on sale on 14th December doesn’t seem likely.

yeah, I reckon today is about the last day before xmas for big announcements - at least, it is if they're wanting to generate significant sales before xmas.