TRNSMT Lineup 2019

I wouldn't get your hopes up.  The gaps between dates when these big band tours get announced are normally to allow a second date to be added when the first date sells out.  It also allows for the gear and stage to be transported between cities, which are often a fair distance apart.  I'd say there's virtually no chance Muse will be at Trnsmt

4 minutes ago, Red Day said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up.  The gaps between dates when these big band tours get announced are normally to allow a second date to be added when the first date sells out.  It also allows for the gear and stage to be transported between cities, which are often a fair distance apart.  I'd say there's virtually no chance Muse will be at Trnsmt

I guess so. I just hope the TRNSMT line-up isn't a complete disappointment.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

Could still do Sunday I’m sure. Won’t be the same stage setup after all.

Based on previous tours, I've never heard of a band being in the middle of a European tour, and more so actually in central Europe, nipping back to Scotland for a show.

Unless they're doing a small venue tour again at the beginning of the year, I'd find it awfully strange if they missed out Scotland. It'd be the first time on a tour they've missed it.  (excluding the stadium tours in 2010 + 2013, but they still played Glasgow arenas in 2009 + 2012)

9 minutes ago, Claire96 said:

Unless they're doing a small venue tour again at the beginning of the year, I'd find it awfully strange if they missed out Scotland. It'd be the first time on a tour they've missed it.  (excluding the stadium tours in 2010 + 2013, but they still played Glasgow arenas in 2009 + 2012)

Could well do arenas next winter

24 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Based on previous tours, I've never heard of a band being in the middle of a European tour, and more so actually in central Europe, nipping back to Scotland for a show.

They seem to be zig-zagging across Europe with these dates. I don’t think the routing makes it unlikely at all.

1 hour ago, Claire96 said:

I guess so. I just hope the TRNSMT line-up isn't a complete disappointment.

After years of dissapointments from Titp you get used to it.

GE took a brilliant festival and  turned it into a bamfest at the worst location he could find.

I wouldn’t trust him to wash my motor.

Snore patrol 

G Cinnamon 

Florence 

:( 

Edited by Threestripes
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Maybe in three years or so but not yet. Pal needs to at least headline the Hydro first doesn't he?

I agree he won’t headline TRNSMT but I wouldn’t rule out a Summer Sessions gig. I know it’s not the same thing but he must be pretty close to selling Hydro numbers of tickets up here for his December gigs, all of which seemed to sell out instantly.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I agree he won’t headline TRNSMT but I wouldn’t rule out a Summer Sessions gig. I know it’s not the same thing but he must be pretty close to selling Hydro numbers of tickets up here for his December gigs, all of which seemed to sell out instantly.

Yeah but the problem with those numbers is that it could be the same people most nights.

I was actually thinking Courteeners could headline GSS now I've been educated on how big they are up there. Gerry Cinnamon still seems a bit off headlining even GSS by the looks of things but it seems set to happen eventually.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah but the problem with those numbers is that it could be the same people most nights.

I was actually thinking Courteeners could headline GSS now I've been educated on how big they are up there. Gerry Cinnamon still seems a bit off headlining even GSS by the looks of things but it seems set to happen eventually.

I reckon he’d sell GSS out and if I’m honest, the day of trnsmt that has him on the bill will sell out 100%

3 hours ago, Mattie123 said:

I reckon he’d sell GSS out and if I’m honest, the day of trnsmt that has him on the bill will sell out 100%

Agree with this. No sign of GC ticket sales slowing.

Dirty Weekender in kilmarnock just been cancelled due to poor ticket sales. They had Jake Bugg and the Coral. Cinnamon just sold out Killies bigget venue in under a minute.

All a bit nuts really.